• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to setup a free r63 private Habbo Retro on localhost (NooB-Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok so if im makeing a hamachi Habbo retro what do i put as my mysql host hostname and my hotel server ip ???

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Greetings. Nothing seems to be appearing on . Does anybody know the reason to it?

Like a white screen or something?

If your having a white screen you must update your web-build.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help me! DX I got this kind of problem!! XAMPP Error - How to setup a free r63 private Habbo Retro on localhost (NooB-Friendly) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
'Once you have Appache and MySQL running, go to and go to Security'

When I click '
Click me!' It comes up with this:

Error - How to setup a free r63 private Habbo Retro on localhost (NooB-Friendly) - RaGEZONE Forums

It's really annoying. I don't know how to fix it, if anyone can tell me what to do, I'd be very greatful. Thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Why when I go into the client folder in the website I see all blank?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help!

When i start XAMPP Apache don't work and it says something already runs port 80!

Help me!

johnwall

if you have skype u have to change the port skype runs on... thats why

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm completly new to all this stuff, so I don't really know what I was doing, but this guide was really great. I can't connect to MySQL though? This is the error I'm getting: Warning: mysql_pconnect() [ ]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
MySQL Engine - RevCMS:
MySQL could not connect to host

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm having the exactly same problem at the moment ^^

EDIT: Fixed it. I was actually editing the config.php that I extracted and not the one in the htdocs.

I forgot to delete RevCMS 1.9.9.9 in my documents after I pasted them in the htdocs.

Silly me.

Now the client is not loading, just a white screen. I updated the web build but It's still not working.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The homepage and everything seems to work but when I get onto the client it goes to blank white page...

What do you mean update your webbuild? I see the line but update it to what? localhost/client?

What do you mean update your webbuild? I see the line but update it to what? localhost/client?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix the White Screen????? I have updated Webbuild

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, I've followed your tutuorial, and the EMU is working and everything, however when I click the it does't work. It just sends me back to the Xampp Screen that I was on in Step 3. Can you help me out please. Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So, I followed the tutorial, updated the webbuild, and I still have a blank client.
PHP:
<?phpif(!defined('IN_INDEX')) { die('Sorry, you cannot access this file.'); }#Please fill this all out.
#NOTE: To set up TheHabbos.ORG's API go to wwwroot/mysite/thehabbos_api for IIS, OR, htdocs/thehabbos_api for XAMPP and others.
/***	MySQL management**/
$_CONFIG['mysql']['connection_type'] = 'pconnect'; //Type of connection: It must be connect, or pconnect: if you want a persistent connection.
$_CONFIG['mysql']['hostname'] = 'localhost'; //MySQL host
$_CONFIG['mysql']['username'] = 'root'; //MySQL username
$_CONFIG['mysql']['password'] = '---'; //MySQL password
$_CONFIG['mysql']['database'] = 'hotel_database'; //MySQL database
$_CONFIG['mysql']['port'] = '3306'; //MySQL's port
/***	Hotel management  - All URLs do not end with an "/"**/
$_CONFIG['hotel']['server_ip'] = '127.0.0.130'; //IP of VPS/DEDI/etc
$_CONFIG['hotel']['url'] = 'http://localhost'; //Does not end with a "/"
$_CONFIG['hotel']['name'] = 'Test'; // Hotel's name
$_CONFIG['hotel']['desc'] = 'This is a test.'; //Hotel's description 
$_CONFIG['hotel']['email'] = '---@gmail.com'; //Where the help queries from users are emailed to.@Priv skin
$_CONFIG['hotel']['in_maint'] = false; //False if hotel is NOT in maintenance. True if hotel IS in maintenance
$_CONFIG['hotel']['motto'] = 'I <3 ' . $_CONFIG['hotel']['name']; //Default motto users will register with.
$_CONFIG['hotel']['credits'] = 5000; //Default number of credits users will register with.
$_CONFIG['hotel']['pixels'] = 10000; //Default number of pixels users will register with.
$_CONFIG['hotel']['figure'] = '-'; //Default figure users will register with.
$_CONFIG['hotel']['web_build'] = '63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/1044'; //Web_Build
$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_vars'] = 'http://localhost/RevCMSold/r63/external_variables.txt'; //External Vars 
$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_texts'] = 'http://localhost/RevCMSold/r63/external_flash_texts.txt';// External texts
$_CONFIG['hotel']['product_data'] = 'http://localhost/RevCMSold/r63/productdata.txt'; //Product Data 
$_CONFIG['hotel']['furni_data'] = 'http://localhost/RevCMSold/r63/furnidata.txt'; //Furni Data 
$_CONFIG['hotel']['swf_folder'] = 'http://localhost/RevCMSold/r63'; //SWF Folder  
/***	Templating management - Pick one of our default styles or make yours by following our examples!**/
#RevCMS has 2 default styles, 'Mango' by dannyy94 and 'Priv' by joopie - Others styles are to come, such as RastaLulz's ProCMS style and Nominal's PhoenixCMS 4.0 style.
$_CONFIG['template']['style'] = 'Mango'; 
/***	Other topsites.. thing**/
$_CONFIG['thehabbos']['username'] = 'Kryptos';$_CONFIG['retro_top']['user'] = 'Kryptos'; 
/***	Recaptcha management - Fill the information below if you have one, else leave it like that and don't worry, be happy.**/
$_CONFIG['recaptcha']['priv_key'] = '6LcZ58USAAAAABSV5px9XZlzvIPaBOGA6rQP2G43';$_CONFIG['recaptcha']['pub_key'] = '6LcZ58USAAAAAAQ6kquItHl4JuTBWs-5cSKzh6DD';

/***	Social Networking stuff**/
$_CONFIG['social']['twitter'] = 'TwitterAccount'; //Hotel's Twitter account
$_CONFIG['social']['facebook'] = 'FacebookAccount'; //Hotel's Facebook account
?>

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My emulator doesnt work it says an error like this:
localhost @ password:YES mysql blablabla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back