Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup CM for Corsair

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have it Posted as in the images, but NA I have it in the client and in field

The order of images is

1 - corsair field
2 - game config ini
3 - corsair Login

The only one I have in NA_Alpha is the Corsair Login, if I don't put it like that BDO Manager closes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Auth and Manager in NA_Alpha is correct, rest in NA, try another Market Version, maybe the one i uploaded, that also seems to be an issue with auth. It was a huge mess of files and i uploaded those that worked for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good stuff!
Got a tiny issue tho and I can't get it fixed for some reason.

Code:
{"EventTime":"2022-10-14T16:51:18.6463313+01:00","Severity":"ERROR","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT-1-133102362550638603","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"13","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":null,"RequestUrl":null,"Headers":null,"FormData":null,"Ip":null,"AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"uspListTickCount open Exception : System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityException: The underlying provider failed on Open. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - The remote computer refused the network connection.) ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The remote computer refused the network connection\r\n   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---\r\n   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds..ctor(DbConnectionPoolIdentity identity, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, SqlCredential credential, Object providerInfo, String newPassword, SecureString newSecurePassword, Boolean redirectedUserInstance, SqlConnectionString userConnectionOptions, SessionData reconnectSessionData, DbConnectionPool pool, String accessToken, Boolean applyTransientFaultHandling, SqlAuthenticationProviderManager sqlAuthProviderManager)\r\n   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionFactory.CreateConnection(DbConnectionOptions options, DbConnectionPoolKey poolKey, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionOptions userOptions)\r\n   at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.CreatePooledConnection(DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningObject, DbConnectionOptions options, DbConnectionPoolKey poolKey, DbConnectionOptions userOptions)\r\n   at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.CreateObject(DbConnection owningObject, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal oldConnection)\r\n   at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.UserCreateRequest(DbConnection owningObject, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal oldConnection)\r\n   at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningObject, UInt32 waitForMultipleObjectsTimeout, Boolean allowCreate, Boolean onlyOneCheckConnection, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal& connection)\r\n   at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningObject, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal& connection)\r\n   at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal oldConnection, DbConnectionInternal& connection)\r\n   at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionInternal.TryOpenConnectionInternal(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions)\r\n   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpenInner(TaskCompletionSource`1 retry)\r\n   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpen(TaskCompletionSource`1 retry)\r\n   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open()\r\n   at System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.Interception.InternalDispatcher`1.Dispatch[TTarget,TInterceptionContext](TTarget target, Action`2 operation, TInterceptionContext interceptionContext, Action`3 executing, Action`3 executed)\r\n   at System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.Interception.DbConnectionDispatcher.Open(DbConnection connection, DbInterceptionContext interceptionContext)\r\n   at System.Data.Entity.SqlServer.DefaultSqlExecutionStrategy.<>c__DisplayClass1.<Execute>b__0()\r\n   at System.Data.Entity.SqlServer.DefaultSqlExecutionStrategy.Execute[TResult](Func`1 operation)\r\n   at System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityClient.EntityConnection.Open()\r\n   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---\r\n   at System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityClient.EntityConnection.Open()\r\n   at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext.EnsureConnection(Boolean shouldMonitorTransactions)\r\n   at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext.ExecuteInTransaction[T](Func`1 func, IDbExecutionStrategy executionStrategy, Boolean startLocalTransaction, Boolean releaseConnectionOnSuccess)\r\n   at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext.<>c__DisplayClass47`1.<ExecuteFunction>b__45()\r\n   at System.Data.Entity.SqlServer.DefaultSqlExecutionStrategy.Execute[TResult](Func`1 operation)\r\n   at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext.ExecuteFunction[TElement](String functionName, ExecutionOptions executionOptions, ObjectParameter[] parameters)\r\n   at GB.BlackDesert.Trade.Web.Lib.Manager.TickCountManager.open(ServerType serverType)","LogException":"System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.\r\n   at GB.BlackDesert.Trade.Web.Lib.Util.LogUtil.WriteLog(String Message, String Level, LogDetailFlag logDetailFlag, AuthenticationInfo user)","ProjectName":"bdo-api-trade","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-api-trade"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\api-trade","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-XXXXXXXXXXXX"}}
{"EventTime":"2022-10-14T16:51:18.6553261+01:00","Severity":"ERROR","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT-1-133102362550638603","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"13","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":null,"RequestUrl":null,"Headers":null,"FormData":null,"Ip":null,"AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"[ServerControlManager] TickCountManager open Slack_Alarm error!! \uCC98\uB9AC\uC911 \uC624\uB958\uAC00 \uBC1C\uC0DD\uD588\uC2B5\uB2C8\uB2E4!!\n\t\t\t\t\t\trv = (-1)","LogException":"System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.\r\n   at GB.BlackDesert.Trade.Web.Lib.Util.LogUtil.WriteLog(String Message, String Level, LogDetailFlag logDetailFlag, AuthenticationInfo user)","ProjectName":"bdo-api-trade","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-api-trade"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\api-trade","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-XXXXXXXXXXXX"}}

Is that familiar to you?
Re did the whole process a few times to make sure everything is set up just right but that always gets in my way..

UPDATE:
My problem was that my SQL Server assigned some weird Dynamic Port to itself.
Removing that and making sure it uses 1433 OR changing the port in the web.configs should get rid of that issue.
I'll just show what the fix looked like:

You have to make sure the Dynamic Ports are all blank.

3lgiD4J - How to setup CM for Corsair - RaGEZONE Forums

NFEKfUu - How to setup CM for Corsair - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for pointing that one out. I have done this now so many times that i configure that on autopilot every time i install an MSSQL. That should also help some people out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello good morning:

I'm in a case similar to Nopey, I did the mysql thing, which was one of the errors I had.

I'm trying other versions of the central market as Seramyu suggested, for the moment without success.

I have even thought that it could be some failure of the operating system, I have made a clean installation of Windows Server and I have carried out the whole process from the beginning, for the moment I have not been successful either.

If I find out why it doesn't work, as soon as I know something I'll post it.

Hopefully we all get this to work.

Sorry for my english ;)

A greeting and thank you very much for the help and suggestions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello good evening:

I have been doing tests with the different versions on the market.

I have installed windows server on another disk and I have done the process from the beginning.

I think I'm going to rest a few days on this topic, since I can't get it to work.

I leave my latest logs in case someone sees something I don't see or could give a clue about it.

Thank you all so much for the help anyway.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello good evening:

I have been doing tests with the different versions on the market.

I have installed windows server on another disk and I have done the process from the beginning.

I think I'm going to rest a few days on this topic, since I can't get it to work.

I leave my latest logs in case someone sees something I don't see or could give a clue about it.

Thank you all so much for the help anyway.

I see a bunch of warnings there, I think that's not the issue though.
Previous FATALs say that CrimsonDesert can not connect to your SQL. Did you apply the fix I posted earlier?
Maybe your Port is not set to 1433. If you did apply my solution then I'm not sure what's causing that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there:

Yes, I changed the mysql ports, that log that it cannot connect to the database is because I did a test on the client in the route that points to the central market.

Instead of replace it , the result is that by not taking the credentials of the connection string.

When I restore the correct link ( ) , this is what happens in the trade log.

EventTime":"2022-10-15T21:37:29.2058350+00:00","Severity":"WARN","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/4/ROOT-2-133103423981136124","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"59","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":"POST","RequestUrl":"http://trade.local-bdo.net/Trademarket/GetMyBiddingList","Headers":{"Content-Length":"79","Content-Type":"application/json","Host":"trade.local-bdo.net","User-Agent":"BlackDesert"},"FormData":null,"Ip":"192.168.1.34","AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"[Http Error]GetMyBiddingList(1, 4C8F2A78-377B-46C1-A260-73AFFC43D5C4) - errorCode : 2","LogException":null,"ProjectName":"trade","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-tradeweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\trade","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-G2083E4DOLT"}}{"EventTime":"2022-10-15T21:37:29.2058350+00:00","Severity":"WARN","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/4/ROOT-2-133103423981136124","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"47","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":"POST","RequestUrl":"http://trade.local-bdo.net/Trademarket/GetMyWaitNoticeList","Headers":{"Content-Length":"79","Content-Type":"application/json","Host":"trade.local-bdo.net","User-Agent":"BlackDesert"},"FormData":null,"Ip":"192.168.1.34","AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"[Http Error]CheckAuthKeyToView({"nationCode":0,"worldNo":0,"userNo":0,"result":{"resultCode":2,"resultMsg":"TRADE_MARKET_WEB_ERROR_eWorldTradeMarketErrorNo_HttpException"}}) - HttpRequest CheckAuthKeyToView result : resultCode 2","LogException":null,"ProjectName":"trade","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-tradeweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\trade","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-G2083E4DOLT"}}{"EventTime":"2022-10-15T21:37:29.2214578+00:00","Severity":"WARN","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/4/ROOT-2-133103423981136124","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"47","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":"POST","RequestUrl":"http://trade.local-bdo.net/Trademarket/GetMyWaitNoticeList","Headers":{"Content-Length":"79","Content-Type":"application/json","Host":"trade.local-bdo.net","User-Agent":"BlackDesert"},"FormData":null,"Ip":"192.168.1.34","AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"[Http Error]GetMyWaitNoticeList({"userNo":1,"certifiedKey":"4C8F2A78-377B-46C1-A260-73AFFC43D5C4","type":0}) - errorCode : 2","LogException":null,"ProjectName":"trade","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-tradeweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\trade","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-G2083E4DOLT"}}

In API-Trade log:

{"EventTime":"2022-10-15T21:17:00.9701717+00:00","Severity":"INFO","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/2/ROOT-1-133103416723977475","Logger ":"JsonLogger","Thread":"29","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":null,"RequestUrl":null,"Headers":null,"FormData" :null,"Ip":null,"AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"[[eProcess]waitSellItem] Run Timer \uD0C0\uC774\uBA38\uAC00 \uC815\uC0C1 \uCC98\uB9AC\uB418\uC5C8\uC2B5 \uB2C8\uB2E4.","LogException":"System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.\r\n in GB.BlackDesert.Trade.Web.Lib.Util.LogUtil.WriteLog(String Message , String Level, LogDetailFlag logDetailFlag, AuthenticationInfo user)","ProjectName":"api-trade","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-api-trade "},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\api-trade","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-G2083E4DOLT"}}

And the game Log:

{"EventTime":"2022-10-15T21:33:49.1643696+00:00","Severity":"WARN","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/3/ROOT-2-133103423586192812","Logger ":"JsonLogger","Thread":"57","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":"POST","RequestUrl":"http://game.local- bdo.net/GameTradeMarket/CreateMyWallet","Headers":{"Content-Length":"68","Content-Type":"application/json","Host":"game.local-bdo.net", "User-Agent":"BlackDesert"},"FormData":null,"Ip":"192.168.1.34","AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"CreateMyWallet Fail is Not Open","LogException":null ,"ProjectName":"game","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-gameweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":" IIS APPPOOL\\game","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-G2083E4DOLT"}}

greetings and thanks for the advice

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The stuff in the 'Content' folder is for the website so that is displayed correctly. The main things need to point to the root of game/trade/trade-api. What client are you using btw?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using the client from the Corsair Server Files + Client + Market post "Client.rar"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys how to fix this?

[Http Error]CheckAuthKeyToView({"nationCode":0,"worldNo":0,"userNo":0,"result":{"resultCode":2,"resultMsg":"TRADE_MARKET_WEB_ERROR_eWorldTradeMarketErrorNo_HttpException"}}) - HttpRequest CheckAuthKeyToView result : resultCode 2

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And another 'CheckAuthKeyToView' Error. Sadly we have no idea how this can be fixed, you can try othter web-zips that are in there. I don't ever get this AuthKey Error so no idea where it is coming from in the first place. I use the client from the pack just with patched stuff but that does not affect the Central Market at all. Can someone of you with that error pack all three websites together and upload the package to mega or whereever and i can then test from there, but it will take a while cause RL^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys how to fix this?

[Http Error]CheckAuthKeyToView({"nationCode":0,"worldNo":0,"userNo":0,"result":{"resultCode":2,"resultMsg":"TRADE_MARKET_WEB_ERROR_eWorldTradeMarketErrorNo_HttpException"}}) - HttpRequest CheckAuthKeyToView result : resultCode 2

Guys put your Common\xml files
to C:\ it solve very much errors idk why it need but it solve by me very much errors!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you explain that of putting common\xml in C:\?

I've been trying to fix this for so many hours now that I'm stuck and I don't know what you mean.

In fact I have your same problem with the CheckAuthKeyToView

Cheers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good morning:

Just when I read the help for C:\Common\xml , I was reinstalling everything again, since I had touched several things and it was chaos.

After reinstalling everything, and trying this help it seems that the market already works.

I just need to make the dice game work in the first test I've done.
This time I have integrated gameportal.local-bdo.net, according to Seramyu's explanations, I still need to do the dbss url once the gameportal has been added to the datasheet url.

If I already get everything to work, I will make a guide with the process that I have followed, now that I have the procedure fresh.

I'll tell you how it works as I do tests

Thank you very much everyone for the help and sorry for my english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello good morning:

I have finally managed to get the Central Market and the dice game to work, gallery, ect.
The only thing that I have not yet been able to see how it works is to add the daily attendance rewards, I know that it is done in the #NA#DataSheet_Challenge.xlsm file and updating the dbss but, when playing, dates of 2021 appear and as their would have expired.

If I change the dates from 2021 to 2022 and update the challenge dbss, when I open the client it still shows 2021 and I can't claim anything.For the rest it works great.

As promised, here I leave an EXTRA guide to those you have already posted in the forum, to help people with some problems they may have when configuring the server.

It also contains the files that I have used for the core market and craps, using the seramyu settings and changing the IPs should work.

I had to do the guide a bit quickly due to lack of time, but I hope it helps those of you who still have problems.

A greeting and as always thank you very much for the help you give to make this work.

And sorry for my english XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For the attendance reward to work you need to have the server and client in sync with those files.
On the server side edit the excel sheet entries you want to be active and then you need to generate the attendance.dbss and attendanceoffset.dbss. If you try that with the Corsair stuff the d3d9.dll will ruin all the time/date values and the client will crash. Since no one has posted a fixed dll the only workaround is to use the Nova stuff for that. The text itself that says 'active from X to Y' is a hard line in the language textfiles. They did not use date placeholders, they use hard lines instead so you have to open the languagedata_XY.loc with the loc.py to make it into a txt file, search for the lines and edit them and pack it back to a .loc file

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello good morning:

I have finally managed to get the Central Market and the dice game to work, gallery, ect.
The only thing that I have not yet been able to see how it works is to add the daily attendance rewards, I know that it is done in the #NA#DataSheet_Challenge.xlsm file and updating the dbss but, when playing, dates of 2021 appear and as their would have expired.

If I change the dates from 2021 to 2022 and update the challenge dbss, when I open the client it still shows 2021 and I can't claim anything.For the rest it works great.

As promised, here I leave an EXTRA guide to those you have already posted in the forum, to help people with some problems they may have when configuring the server.

It also contains the files that I have used for the core market and craps, using the seramyu settings and changing the IPs should work.

I had to do the guide a bit quickly due to lack of time, but I hope it helps those of you who still have problems.

A greeting and as always thank you very much for the help you give to make this work.

And sorry for my english XD

Thank you so much for your help and Mr./Miss seramyu who has always taken care of everyone

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thank you very much bernix81 it works no picture show And fine except the central market unresponsive But beyond this problem how to fix it?

seramyu - How to setup CM for Corsair - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back