Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I configure of according with your vídeo, i used my IPv6 doesn't work, after this, i configured with ip in showip.com, but doesn't work. When i run StartUp as administrator, nothring running. Image:

Reaction score
I configure of according with your vídeo, i used my IPv6 doesn't work, after this, i configured with ip in showip.com, but doesn't work. When i run StartUp as administrator, nothring running. Image:

Like i replied on your video comment, the .exe might be missing for various reasons be sure all the files are inside after extracting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like i replied on your video comment, the .exe might be missing for various reasons be sure all the files are inside after extracting.

Ok. They should be inside where? Because i don't move anything, and now, more or less after 50 minutes, all they opened . Why this delay?
My pc specs:
FX6300, 8GBRAM, HD1TBB, GTX760SC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
probably ODBC issue

re-do this.
Thank you for your support. I understood, I could put it online. But I noticed that there is another problem, when I create a character, and relogo, it disappears. When checking in MuMaker it is still there, but in the game, it is "invisible", occupying one slot.

Vídeo: https://youtu.be/VEJWWCOF3Mg

Reaction score
Thank you for your support. I understood, I could put it online. But I noticed that there is another problem, when I create a character, and relogo, it disappears. When checking in MuMaker it is still there, but in the game, it is "invisible", occupying one slot.

Vídeo:

seems like a wierd problem i've been trying to fix here like 3 hours and i cannot do it either.
but i will try again tomorrow its midnight here now - sorry for the trouble.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
seems like a wierd problem i've been trying to fix here like 3 hours and i cannot do it either.
but i will try again tomorrow its midnight here now - sorry for the trouble.
Ok! A new db MuOnline, doesn't work?

Reaction score
You did it?

Not yet mate, it needs alot of work.. dont know why gameserver is that weird, will have to repack the files again so be patient.

EDIT: Fixed it after 3 hours of research .. updating server files =]
ultr4violence
although version is little older but working better.

here download files
and use them dont just apply GS use them complete.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not yet mate, it needs alot of work.. dont know why gameserver is that weird, will have to repack the files again so be patient.

EDIT: Fixed it after 3 hours of research .. updating server files =]
@ultr4violence
although version is little older but working better.

here download files
and use them dont just apply GS use them complete.

Thanks for update. I'm trying, and now, i noted a bug with moving of personage. In first page of thread, have the "mvereq.bmd", however the link is offline.
This release have bug on skills with 65k stats? If yes, how solve?
How i do for add song to client?

I also noticed that when you add an ADM / GM when I enter the game, moments after it closes.
Video: https://youtu.be/QSvwKCneQYo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls help.. i can run all server with startup(all ip 127.0.0.1) ...and done open 44405 port and 55901 , but cannot run on my gameserver and gameserverCS with shortcut icon..(Loader Data Not Found).. what wrong on my problem sir? sorry for my bad english

Reaction score
Thanks for update. I'm trying, and now, i noted a bug with moving of personage. In first page of thread, have the "mvereq.bmd", however the link is offline.
This release have bug on skills with 65k stats? If yes, how solve?
How i do for add song to client?

I also noticed that when you add an ADM / GM when I enter the game, moments after it closes.
Video:

1. movereq thing can be fixed easy with Pentium tools cracked by xakumm just be sure settings from .txt and .bmd are same.
2. i dont know, i only made the release + guide.
3. you just download season 6 client with sound/music
copy Sound and Music folder in your client\data\ - enable music on mu.exe options if u have or just connect and music should be there.
4. in GameServer there is file called SCF_GMSystem.txt you put your character name there - and restart GS. then there you go with GM full settings.

pls help.. i can run all server with startup(all ip 127.0.0.1) ...and done open 44405 port and 55901 , but cannot run on my gameserver and gameserverCS with shortcut icon..(Loader Data Not Found).. what wrong on my problem sir? sorry for my bad english

It depends where you maed muserver folder.. if inside D:\ then u must eit the shortcut Link properties and correct it. thats why shortcuts dont Run.
or make new ones with gs ip and port settings.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. movereq thing can be fixed easy with Pentium tools cracked by xakumm just be sure settings from .txt and .bmd are same.
2. i dont know, i only made the release + guide.
3. you just download season 6 client with sound/music
copy Sound and Music folder in your client\data\ - enable music on mu.exe options if u have or just connect and music should be there.
4. in GameServer there is file called SCF_GMSystem.txt you put your character name there - and restart GS. then there you go with GM full settings.

It depends where you maed muserver folder.. if inside D:\ then u must eit the shortcut Link properties and correct it. thats why shortcuts dont Run.
or make new ones with gs ip and port settings.

my muserver at C:\MuServerS5\.. (gameserver shortcut icon Target is C:\MuServerS5\Gameserver\load_gamerserver.exe 127.0.0.0..... it that wrong place sir karli?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So atm i have a problems with CLIENT, WIN10 doesnt open Main.exe its just POP UP and than gone!
Tryed everything ( useing all modes ) its just crashing!
Any ideas?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello friend, im having some trouble starting the gameserver, i cheked your fixed repack but is offline, is there any chance that you can re upload it ?, thanks

Back