• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (SCFMT FiLeS - Edited by KarLi ) {VIDEO} ( Win x32 & x64

Hi,i have the same problem as jereje...when i open main.exe,it loads and after that says enter your account.I forgot to mention that i have WINDOWS 7 x64.
Take a look at the error
KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

I also get some kind of error at RunCS.LOOK=>
KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (SCFMT FiLeS - Edited by KarLi ) {VIDEO} ( Win x32 & x64

I've got also that error potzocu, but I though it was not important xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi,i have the same problem as jereje...when i open main.exe,it loads and after that says enter your account.I forgot to mention that i have WINDOWS 7 x64.
Take a look at the error

I also get some kind of error at RunCS.LOOK=>

i think you should change the ip in your maincracker
Code:
www.whatismyip.com

Last edited:
Reaction score

@potzocu the GS_CS error its nothing. when i get back i will check with teamviewer on you for the enter your account problem.

@jereje
you tooo

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i think you should change the ip in your maincracker
Code:
www.whatismyip.com

I tried but it didn't work.Any other ideas?Oh i forgot to mention in my last post that I have dynamic ip.

@karLi add me please in your messenger list.My id is *

Thanks

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi karLi! Thanks for a good guide... I'm waiting for your reply regarding the problem of potzocu.

I've got the same problem... v^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how do you install sql server 2000 on windws 7???
i can't intall sql 2000 on my windows 7...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how do you install sql server 2000 on windws 7???
i can't intall sql 2000 on my windows 7...

Is this so hard?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@karLi can you please tell me how to fix the main.exe because when Enter Account appear and press OK the main.exe always close or dc.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sqleval error while extraction tellme about low disk space but i have 360gbfree LOOL can you help me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@karLi can you please email me the instruction on how to fix the main.exe from closing and dc.

Thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@KarLi : I'm still waiting for u to help me...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

me too karLi I'm still waiting for your help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

does it work in Windows Vista SP2?

Back