• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (SCFMT FiLeS - Edited by KarLi ) {VIDEO} ( Win x32 & x64

Any solution for our "Enter your account" problem ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (SCFMT FiLeS - Edited by KarLi ) {VIDEO} ( Win x32 & x64

KarLi can you please pm your email, i have a 64 computer and i successfully install sql 2000, but when i try to start service manager i get RPC unavailable . Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Guys any luck fixing the greater fortitude (HP not raising up after swell) bug? Please let me know

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

OK,so i managed to fix the "enter your account" problem by replacing both ips in the main.exe,but after the main loads i see the server and i press on it,but when i should see the account & password fields the image stops for 1 second and then nothing happens.If anyone knows what the problem is please help me.Thanks

Reaction score

KarLi can you please pm your email, i have a 64 computer and i successfully install sql 2000, but when i try to start service manager i get RPC unavailable . Thanks

sry not giving out E-Mail...

hmm on 64bit it should work normally...

on service manager try putting ur Name of ur PC exactly "ex: "KARLI-PC"
and done.

Guys any luck fixing the greater fortitude (HP not raising up after swell) bug? Please let me know

so u installed the server with my files etc?

if yes then i tell u .

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

OK,so i managed to fix the "enter your account" problem by replacing both ips in the main.exe,but after the main loads i see the server and i press on it,but when i should see the account & password fields the image stops for 1 second and then nothing happens.If anyone knows what the problem is please help me.Thanks

its 100% IP Problem. means that somewhere u putted wrong IP
or not correctly. or ur ip is not fixed [Dynamic]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

OK,so i managed to fix the "enter your account" problem by replacing both ips in the main.exe

I replaced both IPs too, but I still have this issue :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I created the OBDC and the game still wouldn't start.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What should the main version be ? I opened it with main cracker and the serial was "KarLiguide", just like in the SCF_common.ini, but the version was "22:4=" I think. Maybe that's wrong .. or something.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i have same problam :S helpm me please

any fix for the gs? may csgs is ok but my gs is not help me pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have managed to connect to the server, but, I'm sorry to tell you this .. the client is messed up beyond repair. Wrong texts everywhere and many more. I added some items to my vault and when I try and hover over them, the client closes inexplicably. If I make a character, log out and then log in again, the character just disappears. It is still there, I can see it in the database, but I can't play it anymore. I have to make a new one. So, this is pretty much unuseable.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how do i fix the "enter your account" problem? please teach me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm trying to setup a server again. Did it once, but now my anti virus is blocking all the rars.
In the server files there are 3 viruses/trojans
and in the main.exe is 1 trojan

In every version i tried so far, any suggestions?

edit//
found old 0.97 + 0.99 files. Works like a train, no trojans/viruses

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

dude. ur antivirus sucks then.

and if u believe its real virus. u better never make server.

KarLi

Never said that, and don't feel attacked. I think you're doing a great job helping people out!
But its kinda annoying. cause it keeps deleting the .exe files.

Btw the anti virus is kasperspy gamers edition (asus rog).
Is there any other way to surpass this without uninstalling the anti virus?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hallo man iam new here

and i downloaded the files

and did every thing like in the video

but when i opened the main he says

enter your account

in this picture

and i will be thankful if you really helped me in this problem

Back