• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (AutoServerInstaller) {+VIDEO} ( Win x32 - x64 Bit)[Any O

Hi Karli,
I’m sorry to ask assistants once again, the previous problem was cause due to bitdefender detecting false positives and deleting the “.exe” files. My new question regards an error on server start-up where I get this message (Image below)....

KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

I’ve run ODBC (64bit).reg with no luck, I’ve also read several of ragezone and other sources help topics that relate to this problem, and have yet to find a solution, so I thought I should ask you if you have encounter this problem before? and if there is a fix?.
Thanks
Impurities

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (AutoServerInstaller) {+VIDEO} ( Win x32 - x64 Bit)[Any O

Hi Karli,

I’ve manage to fix ODBC.reg compatibility with a few tweaks for Win7 x64bit, but I have stumble onto another problem that involves the failure of the “event server” to load on startup. (image below)

KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

I have tried manually configuring the “System DNS / MU2003_EVENT_DB” on which server it connects to (e.g. MY-PC) and yet to have successful result. I also presume this is the cause of another following error, that causes "GS.exe" / "GS_CS.exe" to display blank windows.

Thanks again
Impurities

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi Karli,

I’ve manage to fix ODBC.reg compatibility with a few tweaks for Win7 x64bit, but I have stumble onto another problem that involves the failure of the “event server” to load on startup. (image below)

I have tried manually configuring the “System DNS / MU2003_EVENT_DB” on which server it connects to (e.g. MY-PC) and yet to have successful result. I also presume this is the cause of another following error, that causes "GS.exe" / "GS_CS.exe" to display blank windows.

Thanks again
Impurities
also you can try to go to each exe...(dataserver.exe , rankingserver...all exes) and right click->properties->compatibiliti->and click on windows xp sp3 ... make that and will work:D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

go to event folder> event.ini and change dnsname to Event or if it slready event chagne to MU2003_EVENT_DATA
Karli*

I maybe going blind, but there is no "event.ini" file, within the directory of "event/event.ini", so could you give me a full directory name e.g. "C:\MuServer\Events" etc

Thanks again Karli,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sorry Karli for being a nuisance, but I’ve tried that tweak of yours and have yet to reached success, I’m unsure on what it could be... I’ve just done a full restore of all databases/paths/ip and so forth but still experience this hassle, anymore suggestions would greatly welcome.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hello..in configuring the bor do i need to edit this thing?? tell mme what to put..

Attachments

• untitled.JPG - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums
    untitled.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 16
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I am not getting errors in anything GS and all that stuff, but however when i change the ip in the main as the video instructed, i use the launcher and go on, and after the game loads it just says you have been disconnected.

Can't even see the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

just want to thank karli,
it was actually something to do with ODBC paths, I hadn't realised I type a path incorrectly so thanks a bunch :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Seems flawless! Though, it takes a poop-load of time to load.

Any ideas on what is the problem? Win7 Ultimate x64.

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ell tell us whats ur problem then oxygen?
i dont get it ;)
win 7 ultimate x64 no problem configure ur ODBCs correctly and nothing will be a problem.

It seems to be working fine a part from the fact that it takes like 10 minutes to completely open. And no, it's not my PC that's THAT slow, I bought it last month.

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

the ports are open but its still doesnt work..if i click the server i got DC.. :S pls help me :(

Back