Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup PHPRetro the right way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: How To Make A HoloCMS Hotel

Hi I'm having a problem. It all installed fine, but the sign in button to go into the hotel is black and says "offline"??? I even checked in Housekeeping and the hotel is turned on. Any help?

Edit: Errr just so I don't cause any confusion, when I said that housekeeping is set to on, I meant the part in settings where you set the hotel to Open or Closed, it is set to open. But the status still says "Hotel status: offline", though I can't find any option to change this.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Hi I'm having a problem. It all installed fine, but the sign in button to go into the hotel is black and says "offline"??? I even checked in Housekeeping and the hotel is turned on. Any help?

Edit: Errr just so I don't cause any confusion, when I said that housekeeping is set to on, I meant the part in settings where you set the hotel to Open or Closed, it is set to open. But the status still says "Hotel status: offline", though I can't find any option to change this.

Thanks again.

go to
htdocs/config.php

- Open config.php in notepad :)
Then there should be something there saying about the status,
it should be a number saying 1, change that to 0.

Sorry im not that sure, i dont use holocms much like i said to the other guy :).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

go to
htdocs/config.php

Sorry im not that sure, i dont use holocms much like i said to the other guy :).

I do have the same problem and it does not say anything about what you said, sorry. Try again mate :)

Also i got a problem, i don't understand how to setup the client, like change the settings. I fixed the dcr and put that in, and the txt and vars but it's still not working. What do i do ?:love:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for the tutor, everything is working exept for 2 things. On the home page it says the server is offline how can i get it up and running because its not explained in the tutorial. The second question is when i login and try to play on some page i only see the background.

Greetz
Remco

and yes i have check config.php but there is nothings in there that says about a server to be online or offline with an 0 or 1. I don't even have a config.php file in my xampp/htdocs folder... i only have the config in the xampp/htdocs/includes that the installer told me to copy the config.php file to

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

When Ever I try Uploading the Holodb in the PHPMYADMIN, This is what I get:
Error
SQL query:

-- ----------------------------
-- Table structure for catalogue_deals
-- ----------------------------
CREATE TABLE `catalogue_deals` (

`id` INT( 10 ) NOT NULL COMMENT 'The ID of this deal [the part after "deal"]',
`tid` INT( 10 ) NOT NULL COMMENT 'The template ID of the item that should be in this deal',
`amount` INT( 10 ) NOT NULL COMMENT 'The amount, of how many items of the type _TID should be in this deal'
) ENGINE = MYISAM DEFAULT CHARSET = latin1 COLLATE = latin1_general_ci;

MySQL said:

#1046 - No database selected

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi i have a question...
i got my holocms on a webhost and everything is set up..
but i can't enter the hotel with the client (from the pc that hosts te emulator)
and other people can enter the hotel.

does anyone know how to fix this??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

go to
htdocs/config.php

I am using PHPRetro and I don't see anything about status to 0 or 1 in the config file. I see something about server status set to false, but changing that to true didn't fix it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Ok so when i logged in on the "me" section i got this message:

Unknown column 'ownerid' in 'where clause' [note, this is ALL i see, i dont see anything else on the me section besides the background and top bit with all the tabs.]

what do i do?

Also when i try to enter the client, nothing but the habbo background comes up.

Oh and one more thing, whats the log in info for the admin? so that i can actually be the admin :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi i have a problem..

i tryed using no-ip on my hamachi client to get the server to run

and it worked but then when i ticked the box to update my information on my no-ip client it changed the IP and made it so it whent Straight to my router

can anyone help me fix this please?

now i get this error :(

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi umm i need help what it is i made a website but i cnt get to it on no.ip and i followed wt u sed but it keeps goin to my home hub can u add me on msn plz its weed-man911@hotmail.co.uk thanks coz i need more help with my holo cms plus thanks for this tut realy helpes :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hmmm, I wonder why no ones making there own thread?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hii,
this link:

doesn't work.
Do you know another one?
x

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

The download is only for premium members. Do you know a other download, just for free?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

dont need a holocms tutorial more there are enough now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can u add me on msn plz on weed-man911@hotmail.co.uk coz i need help with my reg and i got teamviewer so u can put the code in for me

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

add me on msn weed-man911@hotmail.co.uk i need help everythink worked fine but i need my reg to work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The local host links dont work o_O
HELP PL0X

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

First Off,when i enter my hotel only shows Black screen dosent say sulake and stuff i tried opening the C#HoloGraph Emulater.The Enulater OPENS Then CLOSES So Please Please Help!I Really want to play my own HoloCMS and i have no idea what are DCRS And stuff,how bo put them!!i have no c_images ...Please Help!
-

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

When i open emulater it closes back again!!!!!!!help mewe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I dont c any cool installer :( please help

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

:( It doesnt work for me , heres wat happens when i browse the mysql ini file in the holodb databse u create , (If your even supose to )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Warning: require_once(./includes/core.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Documents and Settings\Jay\My Documents\Debbo\XAMMP\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 18

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './includes/core.php' (include_path='.;C:\Documents and Settings\Jay\My Documents\Debbo\XAMMP\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\Documents and Settings\Jay\My Documents\Debbo\XAMMP\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 18 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Im on the phpretro installer and wat do i fill in wen it asks for a Table Prefix ? HELP!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can u send me ur client files??? mine aint work and i cant find any either... PLUS The client fix thing does work but i do need some working dcrs , if u cud post me sum of them instead that wud work :) Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back