Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how to upgrade to 4.0 or 4.3 and how to add new class (gun)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello god :rolleyes:
how to upgrade to 4.0 or 4.3 and how to add new class (gun)

any one please guide for me about instruction
-how to add new class
-how to add new NPC
-how to add item for sell in game shop
and any more

or you can introduce about tools for aion develop then i will learning it by my self
sorry i'm new for aion so much

thank you for your share very good potential aion
augusta2009 - how to upgrade to 4.0 or 4.3 and how to add new class (gun) - RaGEZONE Forums

Blender Fan|Kinenbi Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is no way at the moment to upgrade server to 4.0 or 4.3.
you cant add new class or new NPC.

To do these things you need to get encryption keys and packed adresses and rewrite the hole server code by yourself, wich is I think not possible.

To add items into the ingameshop you need to edit database, its easy just check out --> http://forum.ragezone.com/f590/help-enable-game-shop-o-950946/
. Here Someone asked already about ingame shop. Read the topic and download if you wish fillen ingameshop sql!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no way at the moment to upgrade server to 4.0 or 4.3.
you cant add new class or new NPC.

To do these things you need to get encryption keys and packed adresses and rewrite the hole server code by yourself, wich is I think not possible.

To add items into the ingameshop you need to edit database, its easy just check out --> http://forum.ragezone.com/f590/help-enable-game-shop-o-950946/
. Here Someone asked already about ingame shop. Read the topic and download if you wish fillen ingameshop sql!

then why this private server can add new class and anything ?

Upvote 0
Loyal Member
Reaction score
because they work on the server files but do not give them away 4 free. All you get 4 free at the moment are server files for 3.9

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
because they work on the server files but do not give them away 4 free. All you get 4 free at the moment are server files for 3.9

ya , but i need some guide about how to make like that , i don't need any share
i need some one guide how to mod. and then i will mod it self i think Java it not hard for me because i knew about c++/c#/vb

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I do not have any. Just try load everything in eclipse or tool you use and start reading code ^^, so you learn how this server works

Upvote 0
Back