• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to win at religious debates

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Call the person a fat lesbo

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...lly in the playground taking your lunch money

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
omg i never looked at it that way
THE WORLDS END IS NEAR

Reaction score
I don't think religion comes into it really, if you take religion away from 'Nicole Duff' then she's still going to be a self-righteous idiot who won't listen to reason. Still, attempting to get into a religious debate with a religious person is like trying to tell a Mac user that Macs suck.

Also if I hear the words "World", "End" or "2012" (despite being numbers, 2012 still counts) in a single post then I will be forced to punch the poster in the face.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't think religion comes into it really, if you take religion away from 'Nicole Duff' then she's still going to be a self-righteous idiot who won't listen to reason. Still, attempting to get into a religious debate with a religious person is like trying to tell a Mac user that Macs suck.

Also if I hear the words "World", "End" or "2012" (despite being numbers, 2012 still counts) in a single post then I will be forced to punch the poster in the face.

The World is so amazing. I can't believe people think it's going to End in 2012.

I lol'd at the post. I have people who hate me now, because they never knew I was atheist. When they found out, they kept saying things like "I'll pray for you.", "There is a god", "You're in my prayers.", etc. Gotta love those Christians.

Reaction score

Hey, take it easy. I found MacBook Pro in 2010 and I no longer commit the evil sins of drinking, sex, and fun. This Mac has saved me from a life of eternal damnation.

Reactions: Zen
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are all fat lesbos.

Once I publish my book and tell the world, I'm informing everyone's parents.
I do not care if you were supposedly born a man.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rishwin, could you please show me the statistics resource showing that "almost 70% of people in Japan are atheists"?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Atheists are just as ignorant as anyone who believes in Christianity. How can you say with certainty that there is no such thing as a God (with no proof).

One should be open to all ideas, but in a reasonable manner.

Reaction score
Atheists are just as ignorant as anyone who believes in Christianity. How can you say with certainty that there is no such thing as a God (with no proof).

Asking for evidence is a more logical approach than to say "I hear voices in my head so it must be god!". :rolleyes:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now I'm curious what she replied to that last post lol.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Asking for evidence is a more logical approach than to say "I hear voices in my head so it must be god!". :rolleyes:

Yes, but one cannot completely denounce the possibility of a God (or any set religion) unless they have the proof, and claiming that their is no God without any evidence is a blind claim. I'm not trying to defend Christianity, but an Atheist is basically participating in the same practice as someone who practices a certain religion by trying to define the unknown with no solid evidence, etc. For instance, Greek Mythology was once the most logical answer to some of the unknown, but now that we have hard evidence that says otherwise, it is looked at as something silly. The same can be said with Atheism - the most logical solution at this time is that there is no God, but there is no hard evidence to support it.

Just trying to make the point that one should not try and claim something with no evidence even if something seems reasonable.

Reaction score
I class myself as Agnostic therefore I can understand both sides but ultimately if GOD existed then why does he not just appear? They say "look around he is everywhere. He is the trees, the sky, the moon..." but that's just a persons way to identify meaning and giving something a more greater purpose.

God is good in theory. It helps with your worries in life and after life, after all.. we are all destined to die and it something we will all share together but if the bible was true then what about the Qur'an ? two contradicting stories...

So which god is real? The muslim god, the christian god or maybe is it Charlie sheen?

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

And about the Bible and the Qur'an ... if "GOD" created them both then why would he state in the Qur'an that non believers should perish whilst in the Bible man should treat others equally?

The bible says love thy neighbour and the Qur'an says if the neighbour is a woman, hide her face and beat to to an inch of her life if she so much says anything out of place.

Its contradictions like that which make me loose my own faith.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem is that most people take the words from tbe Bible or Koran too literally. Hence, causes confusion and disarray, leading to wars and etc. The difference is that the persons who have made the Koran/Bible or whatever holy scriptures, are humans still. Each person percieves things differently.

I myself believe that there is only one heavenly being, it is just labelled differently according to culture/religion/belief.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The existence of God cannot be proved not disproved, but that does not matter. I always tell religious people that if god exists he would be pissed for them to believe in such nonsense as the bible.

The bible was made by leaders to control the weak, it's all about power, and if you think back it's logic, back then the church controlled everyone.

It was "work hard or go to hell", to force those badly treated peasants to work their butt off for nothing

"work during life and get rewarded in the afterlife" it's all so clear that it's just a cheap way to control the weak. Sadly so many still believe in that brainwash.

Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Science proves the existence of w/e - even things you can't see... such as particles, atoms, and what not [really annoying when someone brings up the 'you can't see air' thing]... or at least very plausible theories.

Religions, God, on the other hand is nothing but fabrications and willful belief that has zero foundations other than what was written in a book a few millenias ago by people of an ignorant era.

Heck - I'd rather believe we were the products of alien interference, rather than a non-existent being.

Back