• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Howdy Folks!

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
Pretty much I have...
Do science to have a rewarding career they say.
Do a PhD in science to make the most of it they say.

They don't say it's a bottomless pit of well...

Yup, it's that double edged sword in a capatalist society, it needs doing but doesn't make money until someone makes a consumer product from it.

NoPeace - out <----- I totally forgot to do that stupid poop!

Make it the top line of your sig, that way you never have to type it again :zippy:

Reaction score
-Cheat out-
Hi
The_Gatekeeper_ - Howdy Folks! - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
I'm still around, just tied up with work and other pursuits. I was banging out arcade world records a bit a few years ago, but it kind of all fell away from me. Now I'm locked down like everyone else :-(

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy :)

What are you even doing for work now days? Hopefully it's not terribly boring. XD

Back