Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hows my pc look?

hows she look?

• Coolest i have ever seen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cool

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • ok

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • looks crap

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • the computers used in WW II looked cooler

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i want to know how does my pc look?this photo was taken at the last lan i went to:closedeyes:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it was the only pic i got xD at the lan it was not my cam :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ZOMG, Is that the RazoR 34534 Case will added BLUE LEDS!?!!!!!!! /Case Fettish,

Why upgrade that when you could of upgraded those crts?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the box of the tower looks nice, dunno about the actual PC inside... the specs might be crap...

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Umm alight i guess? It's nothing special, it has blue cathodes, blue LED fans, and either UV reactant Sleeves or Glowing Water cooling, can't tell the quality is kinda bad.

Pretty sure it's sleeves because I see no waterblocks/Rad

It looks alright, But really, Blue is becomining way too popular, For instance, when I built my computer, I knew I didn't want Blue LEDs/Cathodes, because they're so common, so I went green :p

But really, The main factor is how it performs, You shouldn't get a case for looks, you should get a case based on how well it can create airflow.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well my pc is ok :S PenD 3.2 Ghz,2GB ram 667,9600 GT 512MB (XFX),intel board :eek:,sound blaster sound card 1.2 TB of space

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, looks like you just added a couple colored 120mm's and maybe a light strip or two.. if you want it to go custom, gotta do lots and lots more then jsut that :)

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Standard gamer case, with a lot of lights. As far as I can tell it's no real style in it, just some randomly placed lights. Of course, that might be because of the poor quality of the lights.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's nice, you shoulda mixed up the color abit tho. Red Green Blue and Orange LEDS are what I have in my gaming rig, red for hard drive bay area, green for the Mobo, Blue for the fans and Orange for the back.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It looks bluely :D
Well mine too actually, Its made by NZXT and it look kinda like yours

Back