Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HowTo]make better watter and lava locking and how to change

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tutorial By:

TheQerl

Hello

I wona show you how to Macke a beeter locking wather and lava in game

and how to change snow to lock other like rain or somting

so frst if you youse photoshop you need to download

then unpack zip file go to C:\program files\adobephotoshop\photoshopcs5\plugins i hawe portable photoshop so maybe this is not your same so just put the 'dds.8bi' file in your Photoshop/Plugins folder.
I think this dds plugin works for other photoshop versions so no woory about it if not just serach google and you will find for you version in 1min or youse paint.net its simple and free :)

Now exstract ETC.epx end etc.exi remember to macke xml file otherway you wont be able to pack your etc back with moded items

part1 better wather

go to Source\ymir work\special\water

open all 30 pick with photoshop or whatewer program your using

and mod it how you like i like youst to add styles\colorovelay in photoshop and macke it shany blue but you can do whatewer you like

here is some exaple
TheQerl - [HowTo]make better watter and lava locking and how to change - RaGEZONE Forums

part2 better lava

Source\ymir work\special\lava

its allmost same go to open all imges and mod it how you like to see it

part 3 better snow

Source\ymir work\special\snow.dds
ok this is easytask too just go to
and edit it to whatewer you like i like rain and here is exemple

TheQerl - [HowTo]make better watter and lava locking and how to change - RaGEZONE Forums

hope you lernedsomting new and your favorit TheQerl will try to macke a new tut soon is posible asck qestons and if you wona specific tutorial just say and i will see what can i do

P.S if this tut helped you leve i like :):

47 Views no coment ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
not nice at all.. once again this dumb child is stealing from other people.

Owned.

Edit: ah it's censored.. I hate that site too.. anyway if you know which site it is then you can go view what I'm talking about.. I won't try to bypass their filters or anything.. up to you to find out which site that link is from. The point is this kid is stealing other people's things and calling them his own.

Back