• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hp bar + Login

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Credits to styx for login?

TGSnowMoon - Hp bar + Login - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
well, at least the hp bar is custom...

good job with that i suppose, thanks.

----------

scratch that, never mind, can't use it. not hp.tga.dds.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yeah i think i understand from aion ha? okay dont replay what he say okay annoying uff :blink:

He posted 1 second before me, but it's not more annoying than not giving any credits to others work.
Doublecheck that first, capice?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, at least the hp bar is custom...

good job with that i suppose, thanks.

----------

scratch that, never mind, can't use it. not hp.tga.dds.

thank you

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

hp bars are nice but dont really like the login

thanks you

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

hp.tga.dds Oo u kidding me right u can change it what ever i make it png
if u need to delete any think but if u need i send u psd u can change it add me tonigunz@live.com

Reaction score
thank you

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

thanks you

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

hp.tga.dds Oo u kidding me right u can change it what ever i make it png
if u need to delete any think but if u need i send u psd u can change it add me tonigunz@live.com

you can't just change it all willy-nilly. you have to make it alpha channel-set which actually wastes time.

it would be better if you did it for yourself instead of making us do it; thus making it an almost useless release.

Ninja Goblin
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you can't just change it all willy-nilly. you have to make it alpha channel-set which actually wastes time.
Uhm, No.
All you have to do is changing the File Name in the Elu.
The Model/Elu is already set to use the textures transparency.
Last but not Least, every avarage Image Editing Programm adds the
Alpha according to the image input automatically when saving @ various Image File Types oo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to design beautiful saver if you could send me the download link by private message

Reaction score
Uhm, No.
All you have to do is changing the File Name in the Elu.
The Model/Elu is already set to use the textures transparency.
Last but not Least, every avarage Image Editing Programm adds the
Alpha according to the image input automatically when saving @ various Image File Types oo

can't be fucked to argue, whatever

thanks, snowmoon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xD nice reskinning but at least give a credits they're based on styx's releases lol

Back