• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HTML]A few easy questions[HTML]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.) how do i make content expand? im thinking it has something to do with the CSS.
2.) Im making a layout, and i am trying out tabs for my first time, and i dont get how im supposed to make the tab overlap to become a link.
3.) I'm trying to figure out something better than iframes to show content.

---
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm not very sure do you mean this,

Keyword to search is just "javascript hide show".

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can use <div> tags around the output.

<div style="width:500px; height:500px;">
<?php
include('menu.php');
?>
</div>

But you can also just make sure the menu.php outputs something with a certain width/height.

Position: just place the code within the HTML file whereever you want. (between the body tags)

Junior Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Use php Includes, or if php isn't availible, SSI.

To position it, use invisible tables, css, or <DIV> tags. If you're starting out, invisible tables are easier, but a bit bigger in terms of lines of coding.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
k, i know the answers for 2/3 but i still dont know 1 i need more explaining.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What do you mean with expanding the content? In width or height?

Back