Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Huh Weird connection issue

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Night Comunity!
I need your help! First at all i have a server with HTLauncher 6.9.0.6 wordking, even more i can enter to it BUT from the same pc where the server is ON. The problem is when i try to enter to the server with other pc from my LAN, stuck in the server selection with the error "Connection to server Failed" .
Remember: The client used on the other PC is the same as used on the PC where the server is ON.

IP used to edit server files: 192.168.1.6
Both pc have window 7.
The other pc have wireless connection.
Dont use firewall

Client Side
- serverlist.txt and serverlist.bin from DBSRV in client side with 0 6 (already try 0 0 , 0 1, ...)
- all DAT files have same version from setting.txt (zone folder - server side)
- HTLauncher edited with IP as well HTMessage (System folder)
- TantraParam edited too.
- SSTantra edited to 192.168.1.6/pat......
- s_game and patch folder have all DAT file

The problem is when i tried to enter (with the same client i use to enter from the pc where is th server ON) from other pc, i cant because it say "connection to server failed"

any ideas??
PS: I already read and search on other topics -.-

Thank you in advance!!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Mr jbeitz107,

Thank you for your reply! Yes everything is fine, remember i can enter to my server BUT when im logging from the PC wich host the server...the problem is when i copy the client on other PC...dont know why but i cant enter from other pc of my network...Y_Y

neither throu gamelogin or bat file....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mr jbeitz107

I really want to say thank you for your time and your knowledge!! On with hamachi XD...well now i can start with other stuff....thank you again and the admin can close this topic!

Back