Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hunter Blade Server Files (Nice Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sounds like a personal problem. Perhaps you should start with a smaller game and get familiar with setting up a server. Before taking on this task. If it's so difficult.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@terzo
big thx too share
when i download the client must i make upadte?
Work's the DB with Myssql 2005?
thx for answer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
no problems guys, lets work with that! :)
its a good game, so sorry for no much help, im really busy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do u think that it should be a Sup forum for this game ?? or do u guys will keep all the work here in this topic .

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do u think that it should be a Sup forum for this game ?? or do u guys will keep all the work here in this topic .

this is a new MMO there's no section for this yet, let try to figure it out on how to set it up first?

@ terzo, man hope you can dig Hero Online for us, causes that game is really good too. that MMO about 6-7 years now lol still no server files for it.

how much memory(RAM) to run this server files and play it on the same PC?

EDIT: do we need to make OBDC connections for this or just restores those DB then change Server IP ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope someone make a Guide on how to setup a server and config the Client with these files . It`s Easy with those who have Experience in Making servers . But for me It`s the First time I See some kind of Structure like this ( I Made some servers but it`s wasn`t like this ) .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm with nitro, I understand the structure and all, I've setup 3 private servers before, but this is ridiculous. There's no order to anything, not even a list of what programs need to be running or in what order. No instructions on how you need to setup the database, just a bunch of sql files, and no discernible instruction on how you need to setup the client to properly connect to the server once running.

There needs to be a proper guide posted when the files are released.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright so when I try to load up Room Server it starts in the processes but doesn't bring up a window. Also, where exactly do you setup a user account for login?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone make a Tutorial plzzz :(::(::(::(:

even a simple guide like number steps will be fine .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back