• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I can login but can't open my character

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I used loko's script for server. Then i successfully made it online. I registered with register page. I successfully login. Problem starts there:

Latyos - I can login but can't open my character - RaGEZONE Forums

As you can see there is 4 characters. I just created Latyos one. I have NO idea about other 3.

Second problem is:

When i try click start it says:

and after 1-10 seconds:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like you left your char in a map and have not started that map again.

Thank you for reply. Can you help me how to fix that problem? Actually i see sometimes:

UkuA6a9 - I can login but can't open my character - RaGEZONE Forums

Why this could be? And why there are 3 characters that i didnt create?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All 3 of the default characters that came with the database are on the main map, check if it started.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay all problems fixed. For the disconnect problem restarted server. Other random 3 character is just for 1st account as i see.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I restarted server several times - finally wiped drive and reinstalled and still have disconnect at character login. I actually posted on the post for this package but people were referring me to this post.

Upvote 0
Back