• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I can't find Old Selesnia Client Files o.e

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:*: .......

So hey guys, i spend my life searching in google for the old Selesnia client, but nuh uh, i could not find it. I basically have the files, but they are badly damaged, due to the format recovery. So anyway, i begg if someone have them, to post them if is legal or idk e.e No idea why i can't find them :?: I kinda need them guys, so if u know something, leeme know, ty =)

P.S :(:

Master Summoner
Reaction score
<--- has the last selesnia client and the server files to match. give me 100 bucks and ill give them both to you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And i am famous too. Ahaahahahe, jst no Im Jannet. =D
But srsly the client is not in google xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because it contains the secrets of the world..
Because i have the server files, and i would like to make Selesnia for myself ._.
So the question is if someone have them...

Reaction score
No. No one has them because no one needs them. If you are planning to leech from their files, I suggest you give up and go get and develop your own stuff. If there was another specific, quality reason as to why you needed it then I may have helped. Charisma Doll likes to lick my butt but I don't know if he would have his old client files. (Jokes).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No. No one has them because no one needs them. If you are planning to leech from their files, I suggest you give up and go get and develop your own stuff. If there was another specific, quality reason as to why you needed it then I may have helped. Charisma Doll likes to lick my butt but I don't know if he would have his old client files. (Jokes).

Oh hey man seeing beyond the unknown. You can't tell me something from other's mouth. And if you planning to spam my topic, I suggest you give up and go get another post to spam. I very laughed on your jokes about butt licking, but be objective in here, ty.
I do not plan to leech, i noticed here is like a Judgement hall, everyone judge anyone even innocents, because they r afraid of leeching etc. NO, i want them, because i am old selesnia fan, im not gonna steel anything even if i wanted to.

Reaction score
Because it contains the secrets of the world..
Because i have the server files, and i would like to make Selesnia for myself ._.
So the question is if someone have them...

to make it for yourself... could be taken two ways: 1. Do all the work yourself 2. Leech the duck out of everyone.

On Ragezone, we don't exactly like leeching fucks.

Learn to do thing yourself or don't do them at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to make it for yourself... could be taken two ways: 1. Do all the work yourself 2. Leech the duck out of everyone.

On Ragezone, we don't exactly like leeching fucks.

Learn to do thing yourself or don't do them at all.

Omg (facepalm) Shut up. |:
First of all, stop understand me incorrectly, i cleanly said i won't leech anything for god damn it, i won't distribute anything from that dead server and second, WTF Do by myself what? e.o
I can't hack someone's PC and get the client if thats what u meant -.-
Im asking if someone kept them from before OMG, u even didn't move ur finger to read what i wrote all the way, it seriously offending me and i prefer to close the threat, instead of listen how incompetent peoples pick-on and split/spam on the threat and make dramas. Are we mature or not? If u can't help then just say it normally. Like human... (No.) Not your wrong statements, discarded only because u wanna play scenario as "Judger, higher then me or any kind of picker-on". Next time when u write something, please READ.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Asked Kyonshi if he had their files still, this is all he has left of that crappy server:

No idea what link to use or if you need all three, Menari = the server the old owner of Selesnia started after he fell out with Isya.
Apparently they are the Selesnia client files from 2012-2013.
Like I said no idea myself, but Kyon worked for that dude so I'll take his word on that.

There's my niceness of the year GIVE ME A REWARD MENTAL !

Troll time:
Usman - Naab
Bakey - Skid
Kreain - Spaz
Myth - You left Victus? Evil witch go back and kiss Usman and make up :)
Zaruna - Should put something about a lady and a boy here, but it'll get deleted so ... I dislike you xD

My troll of the year, someone get rid of Chris, he seems to still be on the section to just troll and not provide anything use full to the community.

On a side note:
Selling the following files.:/

Pockie Ninja Client files ( It's that chibi web game crap )
&
Scarlet Blade source code ( It's the near enough Hentai MMORPG, kinda fun )

Oh and I learned to read minds over the internet, prepare to be mind fucked!

Woweeezeeebiiigeeewaaazarrr HAZAR !

You all want the Victus Db's don't you ... Ok here you go:

Ok see you all next year, hope you enjoyed this years trolls, now flame away xD

Reaction score
My troll of the year, someone get rid of Chris, he seems to still be on the section to just troll and not provide anything use full to the community.

You know how to make someone feel special (Y)

It's awkward how you think my life revolves around Fiesta :L, I go into plenty of other sections on Ragezone, Fiesta Section is just a lol.

Omg (facepalm) Shut up. |:
First of all, stop understand me incorrectly, i cleanly said i won't leech anything for god damn it, i won't distribute anything from that dead server and second, WTF Do by myself what? e.o
I can't hack someone's PC and get the client if thats what u meant -.-
Im asking if someone kept them from before OMG, u even didn't move ur finger to read what i wrote all the way, it seriously offending me and i prefer to close the threat, instead of listen how incompetent peoples pick-on and split/spam on the threat and make dramas. Are we mature or not? If u can't help then just say it normally. Like human... (No.) Not your wrong statements, discarded only because u wanna play scenario as "Judger, higher then me or any kind of picker-on". Next time when u write something, please READ.

Lol what? That paragraph made little sense and it didn't exactly flow. Please learn to write in continuous prose and actually learn english. Now.

Lets define leeching:
In computing and specifically Internet, a leech is one who benefits, usually deliberately, from others' information or effort but does not offer anything in return, or makes only token offerings in an attempt to avoid being called a leech. In economics, this type of behavior is called "free riding" and is associated with the free rider problem.

From my eyes that is what you are doing by asking for files.

+ fyi I did read the post.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
" You know how to make someone feel special (Y) "
Just had to correct you on that :)
& glad to see you troll and flame other sections as well, but I'm going to take a wild guess and say THEY HATE YOU, just as much as everyone else does, you give nothing to the community, why are you even here.
Anyway i'm off, nice to see lots downloading the Victus DB's xD
If that hits 100 before anyone says a word about it, I will eat my shoe and laugh.
Ok I have to get back to work, enjoy the private servers & stop flaming and trolling so much.

Reaction score
" You know how to make someone feel special (Y) "
Just had to correct you on that :)
& glad to see you troll and flame other sections as well, but I'm going to take a wild guess and say THEY HATE YOU, just as much as everyone else does, you give nothing to the community, why are you even here.
Anyway i'm off, nice to see lots downloading the Victus DB's xD
If that hits 100 before anyone says a word about it, I will eat my shoe and laugh.
Ok I have to get back to work, enjoy the private servers & stop flaming and trolling so much.

Actually I just troll around in the Fiesta Section, because it just a laugh. I'm quite liked in other sections, its just the amount of immaturity in some people; that makes them hate me (Y). I given to the community, not much but I have. This site isn't all about giving; some come here to socialize, like I said Fiesta isn't everything, so stop thinking like it is.

I recall you saying when you were 15 or 16 that you helped Outspark fix their game files... Lol. I just loved it when you said that.

And I like the Victus DB's - It put a smile on my face; thank you.

Enjoy your work, where is it? Japan, China? Somewhere, smells even more like shenanigans that you helping Outspark fix their game files at 15/16.

Back