• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I can't find Old Selesnia Client Files o.e

Reaction score
Okay let me just make it clear. There are numerous clients (e.g Odin, old fiesta) in the fiesta section yet you want these specific files? I mean no harm and I don't really care what you plan to do with them, I just want to get this cleared up. If there are other clients what's so different about the Selesnia files that you so apparently won't leech. And if you won't leech then what are you going to do? I don't think the selesnia server was released to the public so what you have now is a the Selesnia Client and the only thing you can actually do with it is take file and basically leech. You could also take the item nifs and use them as your own or just look at them but then again they didn't have anything special? This is the conclusion I came towards. Like I said I don't care what you do but lying doesn't help but you have your files and I am glad that you were able to find help (P.S the butt licking thing was a joke and it wasn't aimed at you as I clearly stated in the post).

@Reiji, I understand Lunerica may not be able to dev as well as others but he is trying to get the point across that leeching is not worth your time and it ruins ones reputation and although some people may like other servers stuff then why not just play there? It also doesn't contribute to learning how to develop which is a key aspect in making your own private server and will help you prevail; unique servers who have not leeched are usually different and pique an interest of users which is different from other servers so you won't have to worry about losing players.

Anyhow, CLOSE. He's received his help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You know how to make someone feel special (Y)

It's awkward how you think my life revolves around Fiesta :L, I go into plenty of other sections on Ragezone, Fiesta Section is just a lol.

Lol what? That paragraph made little sense and it didn't exactly flow. Please learn to write in continuous prose and actually learn english. Now.

Lets define leeching:
In computing and specifically Internet, a leech is one who benefits, usually deliberately, from others' information or effort but does not offer anything in return, or makes only token offerings in an attempt to avoid being called a leech. In economics, this type of behavior is called "free riding" and is associated with the free rider problem.

From my eyes that is what you are doing by asking for files.

+ fyi I did read the post.

There is no hot dispute when some do not talk about my English out of the topic right ;)
And no, i don't have to know English perfect + its pretty fine for me, since i am from another Country that have no poop knowledge of that. And no if im leeching from ur eyes, then change them. Btw tnx Reji i got it. Now Lunerica, because u pissing me of with uneccessery drama, IM GOING TO LEECH! HAHAHA LOLOLOL Talk what do u want I DONT GIVE A TERRIBLE poop

Reaction score
There is no hot dispute when some do not talk about my English out of the topic right ;)
And no, i don't have to know English perfect + its pretty fine for me, since i am from another Country that have no poop knowledge of that. And no if im leeching from ur eyes, then change them. Btw tnx Reji i got it. Now Lunerica, because u pissing me of with uneccessery drama, IM GOING TO LEECH! HAHAHA LOLOLOL Talk what do u want I DONT GIVE A TERRIBLE poop

Sorry I can't understand "reuherlkhrth"

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I love how people still call them the "Odin" files, bull Ducking poop, Odin was up for a short amount of time and literally made no changes to the files than from what they got from Dusk, start calling them the Dusk files you Ducking faggots.

On to Reiji, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you still get made fun of to THIS DAY son! Ducking idiot hahahahahahahaha

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wut is odIn file can sum1 pleas explin to me os too

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(.|.) Nice boobs for Lunerica~ I leeched all, including the dlls. Oh and btw, ty for telling my English bad, now i feel soo upset. Im gonna cut my vens and sell my organs. (.|.) Boobies for u C:
______<3_________________________<3______________________<3______________<3___________
I pretend they r called Odin files, because the first one released them, called them Odin files, you know who i mean.
______<3_________________________<3______________________<3______________<3___________
Reji could help, for a difference from u, so he is good, u r not. Deal with it HAHAHAAHAHAA *cough*

Reaction score
(.|.) Nice boobs for Lunerica~ I leeched all, including the dlls. Oh and btw, ty for telling my English bad, now i feel soo upset. Im gonna cut my vens and sell my organs. (.|.) Boobies for u C:
I pretend they r called Odin files, because the first one released them, called them Odin files, you know who i mean.
Reji could help, for a difference from u, so he is good, u r not. Deal with it HAHAHAAHAHAA *cough*

Lol what? I don't bend towards Boobs. Common knowledge in this 'community'. Its nice to see how immature you get when put in pressure (Y). How old are you? 10?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Aarnas Nago - I can't find Old Selesnia Client Files o.e - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Aarnas Nago:
I don't mind helping newbies out with missing files, but stop acting better than others and causing more drama, just do what I do and ignore it after you rage back once, 1 reply rage is fine, 100 is the start of you being a dumb duck.
Just calm down and don't turn into Chris :)

@Myth:
I know right, yet to this day, not a word of hate against me has stopped me improving my work and life. :)

@Chris:
Lol np, everyone needs to laugh once in a while, even skids like yourself xD

Ok I won't be back on for a very long time, have fun kiddies.

Reaction score
@Aarnas Nago:
I don't mind helping newbies out with missing files, but stop acting better than others and causing more drama, just do what I do and ignore it after you rage back once, 1 reply rage is fine, 100 is the start of you being a dumb duck.
Just calm down and don't turn into Chris :)

@Myth:
I know right, yet to this day, not a word of hate against me has stopped me improving my work and life. :)

@Chris:
Lol np, everyone needs to laugh once in a while, even skids like yourself xD

Ok I won't be back on for a very long time, have fun kiddies.

Can only be one of me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol u care about my age? Yeah i finally see, u want to be my gf YUCK.
Btw Reji, im not really newbie, i just had to recreate my account + The one who started the drama, should end it.
P.M (.Y.) take this young Boooooobies. Scram.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pubes? Wtf gtfo. Even google translator can't translate me that poop. Anyway, we loosing time, it is more then obviously we are not fortunate by each other, just please gtfo from my life and i'll do so. We just loosing time, if u r soo much older then me, then y u keeping talking with me? Purpose?
Just get lost. :/

Reaction score
pubes? Wtf gtfo. Even google translator can't translate me that poop. Anyway, we loosing time, it is more then obviously we are not fortunate by each other, just please gtfo from my life and i'll do so. We just loosing time, if u r soo much older then me, then y u keeping talking with me? Purpose?
Just get lost. :/

Lol; I keep talking because it amuses me to see you rage :L

Back