Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I have a website but don't know how to code it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to create an NPC coin store directly on the Sunnyz client aka ept3215? I have a website but don't know how to code it

Reaction score
These website files include a coin shop

Please no not ask me for support, i have no idea how to do this.
If you want to make money, learn.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nowadays, only money can buy education, so I only ask for source guidance. I don't force anyone to point it out

You said you've never asked anyone else, don't pretend to be knowledgeable by throwing trash here like asking a first grader to solve a 12th grade question.
If you don't want to talk elsewhere then you don't want to talk, please don't comment on this post

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Something lost in translation?
Meant no offense at all.
You asked for a website with a shop. So I posted a website with a shop.
The first thing you would have asked is how to set it up, I do not know how to set it up, so I told you not to ask me, because I do not know. (y)

So yeah, if you wanna make money, gotta learn, use these files study how they work, learn :D

Upvote 0
Back