• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I joined a contest and need support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello ragezone,
I have a big favor, i joined a Eibach (car suspension company) contest and i need to get votes.

The voting ends in 30 days
You can vote once every day ( i dont expect that in any case but i can send out reminders :D )

I drive a red infiniti g35 coupe the one now with 95 votes or so, with the help of ragezone i could possibly reach to 110-120 or even more if you are willing to be a boss and vote :D.

You may have to like their page if you havent before ( it wont spam you), then scroll down and hit vote on the red infiniti g35 coupe.
lEcy2 - I joined a contest and need support - RaGEZONE Forums

LINK: https://www.facebook.com/Eibach?v=app_517172048308210&app_data=entry_id=8326170

Thank You for any support! Each vote counts even if i end up winning by 1 point

Last edited:
change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My friends say I sound like an insane conspiracy theorists with this crap...

But get off facebook, it will come back to haunt you!

Reactions: 404
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
already have 114 almost hit your goal, what do you win?

Well the contest ends in 29 days. If i win 1st place i will win a set of coilovers and a 3 Day driving school on a track.

Keep the votes coming! you can vote once every day.

Thank You for any support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back