• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I love my life..

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh it's this thread again...

inb4keithnotbeingabletosupportababy

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Keith, you're so good at ignoring hater posts, I love that.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Actually, he's just ignorant.
Let's explain him in a language he MAY understand.

When the father joins the mothers gameroom and its set on duelmode and they get ready and start, a new player enters the game and is forced to wait its turn. this waiting time may take around 9 months, after that he spawns and has to fight with life.

Reaction score

When the father joins the mothers gameroom and its set on duelmode and they get ready and start, a new player enters the game and is forced to wait its turn. this waiting time may take around 9 months, after that he spawns and has to fight with life.

Can't tell if troll or just really stupid...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Had some lulz. Probably the most intelligent comment/user in this thread.

Reaction score

Don't overdo it.
Had some lulz. Probably the most intelligent comment/user in this thread.
And then there is you, the obvious polar opposite.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can't tell if troll or just really stupid...

Your lack of intellect never ceases to amaze me, the fact that you can't tell tells us more about you then about my post.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

He just said, he's the local god.

Back