• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ascent I need help with my Server site

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello i need help to get my server homesite working, i am using the http://forum.ragezone.com/f434/tgms-wow-repack-v2-4-3-a-446687/ TGMS-Wow-Repack-v2.4.3.
I have dowloaded the Apache2.2 as i should and the php and the thing is that when i go in to e.x it shows up all php files in a white site with all sites. like this:
"Index of/
bla bla.php
bal bla.php
etc and some other folders and files"

And when i try to go into my computer just want to download the php file and show it. he dont open the php file as he should.
i dont know if it is the apache or the php thing
Here is apache installed:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2
and the site files is in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs

Please help me get the homesite work, ewerything work if the site work .. My server work 100% but without a homesite people can

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Have you tried IP/index.php ?

Back