• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I need help with my server.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
post what files???u mean char and map???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol guys at eathena told me to, and it work!.. got a better one? (currently that trunk is the only one i got working)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea i tried your stable, it feels better (especially the part of having 1000 as max level XD). Now i have to get used to customizing it, so confusing for a new comer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well RO servers are fun! Got a shopping mall up and running and a few other things (basically from copying people's freebie scripts >_<). Now i want to know where you guys learn how to script? im guessing its a computer language (all i know is JAVA..stupid school doesn't want to teach C++....). So is there any place with a tutorial at all? i get the basic idea of it.. just i want to learn more advance things to make my server totally custom. Thanks in Advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try doing what I did. Read the script_commands.txt in your doc folder and then read a few NPC scripts to get the hang of it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright i sorta got a hang of it by reading/looking at guides.. Added a few wings Expect some of them when i equip i see them on the floor, you know when you put the thing in your item DB? you know that last number "View" does that have to do something with it?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ya its the id...
here's the website for learning how to script

:D GL!

Back