• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I need monsters + npcs and items images rar file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have a download of a rar file that is a pack of images of monsters + npcs (screenshots for monsters + npcs are fine) and items I would like that.
I'm thinking about to program a little program but I'm not sure if I'll finish that or even if I won't quit at some point.
But without the image files of the game items and monsters + npcs I can't start.

I need images of season 6 monsters + npcs and items, lower season will be acceptable too, I just hope at the end I will gather all season 6 images.

1 Thing please don't send a link of some strange very low downloading speed website.

Thanks as always.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well i mean webzen even provides you with most of them:
<Monster's>
<NPC's>
<Sword's>

For The Rest you can click the menu yourself.

Upvote 0
Back