Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need Rakion server files data

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I want to open a server to play with my friends, but no matter how much I research, I can't seem to find any average server files related to Rakion. Is there anyone who can help, please?

If anyone is willing to help, please share your Discord username. I will add you as a friend. I genuinely don't want it for commercial purposes, thank you.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Lack of refinery functionality and the fact that using the refinery disconnects the server. The server will report an error!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Lack of refinery functionality and the fact that using the refinery disconnects the server. The server will report an error!
I know this version is very old?

I need data from 2013 onwards. It's currently available on the internet, but all the links are down

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I know this version is very old?

I need data from 2013 onwards. It's currently available on the internet, but all the links are down
Then I don't know. I'm also looking for servers with refinery functionality. Preferably complete. Can you let me know if you find one?

Back