• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

I search for staff members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I create a travian server and i search for staff, I have 2 servers, but one I reset in 4-5 days. I want to create 3th server. I search for many members in staff. I wait for everyone.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah, Who work for free these days?

Nice People ? :D
There are many paople in the world who work unsalaried, so maybe there are some of them here, who want to help EcchiZor ;)

@ Topic: What kind of stuff are you searching for?
Some details would be good for everyone interested.
Things like, what has the person to do, what kind of knowledge does he/she need?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not verry much, he/she need to do what do a Multihunter, to take orders from players to give me , bring new players , to report bugs from players to me, to make announience that i give to her/he.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
cantact me in skype: fail-travian i would do it for free :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back