• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

i wana make a private server for Valkarie Crusade

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so basicley i have been playing valkarie crusade for over 1 year its a amazing game:eek:tt: only flaw are the fact the jewels(a ingame curency) is isnaley complicated to earn(exept trough IAPs) in the required ammounds i havnt found any good info exept connection code and interested sniffed packages
This is the decompiled code that contains the connection urls(from NPConfig.java):

here are the connection packages(txt format)(to big for pastebin so uploaded here also copy and paste might currupt some info):

i tried merging the files it almost crashed my browser and even pastebin didnt like the size:blink:

pm me if your interested or know solusions if you wana be a permanend team member apply here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f206/worlds-valkarie-crusade-private-server-1148781/

Last edited:
Back