Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I want DB 2013 korea

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who is have DB 2013 korea ? You can gift me please ? I want it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have skype My Skype name : ragnabyls My Picture : รูปภาพของฉัน 1 - I want DB 2013 korea - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
There is no korean DB that up to date.
the only files that we have are from early 2012 from dist.rhaon.com which is down and won't be coming back up.
Also I hate how demanding people are, no please or thanks in advance, just asking for it without even giving a poop about how hard it actually is to get an updated DB.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you have item DB ? etc.farmitem.sql I want New DB Item,pet dragon,arehnkon,character sun wukong,character haru,character vela,and any item.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Are you have item DB ? etc.farmitem.sql I want New DB Item,pet dragon,arehnkon,character sun wukong,character haru,character vela,and any item.

No one has Vera, Haru or Sun Wu Kong except OPteam who doesn't give their files.
Thats the only actual DB modified files, the other ones you see are done through pkg.
Stop being so jealous with what you want to, its not easy to do all these things and what would you even offer any of us?
You haven't even said please yet.

Upvote 0
Back