• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I want to create my own private server of MU online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am dont know about C++ and i want to create my own server i will happy to get help from you if someone can guide me.
my computer is windows 10

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i am dont know about C++ and i want to create my own server i will happy to get help from you if someone can guide me.
my computer is windows 10

Its really easy to make a server as long as you have a brain. There is many tutorials. You should try using google it would help you.

How to make season 6 episode 3 server: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD4CDLVhMG4

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i hate S6 i search 7 Or 8 and i found but i need help in this:
da - Album on Imgur
its what my shows:aaa - Album on Imgur

no one can guide me how to restore database and all what i need to do before start this what i want to create: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pYYw8Vi3gs
but he dont show how to restore database and all what you need to do before start

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this member he have more video about ex700 do you know if its work?
because i cant do it all the restore data and this

Upvote 0
Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You wrote me a PM with a link, there are so many tutorials on the forum and so many files.

Find what you want for example season 8 serverfile - zteam - muemu anything what you want, than configure it with the tutorials, if you cannot configure it, try again and again, if you cannot do it alone, than dont make muserver, or pay for somebody who configure it for you.

Useless to make + 1 muserver on the internet if you dont know anything about security, or anything.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
If you're a beginner, First thing you'll have to do is find some guides, any season, test it and learn with it. If you have any problems you can post a help in this MU help section. Be warn, dont spam.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you're a beginner, First thing you'll have to do is find some guides, any season, test it and learn with it. If you have any problems you can post a help in this MU help section. Be warn, dont spam.
i have problem but its because i dont know all the things in the start the SQL server i mean before you have MuOnline ranking events....

Upvote 0
Reaction score
i have problem but its because i dont know all the things in the start the SQL server i mean before you have MuOnline ranking events....
There's a guide for it. If you're gonna use S8+ I recommend SQL 2008 or higher. Restoring Databases is easy. like 1+1. Low specs PC will be laggy and unplayable. Other Gameservers takes too much ram..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help what? That video is teaching you how to setup MuOnline.
Make your brain work. no butthurts but I'm just sayin'.
i dont know how to start all the database and its not show me the same files between hem files to my (my files from the link in video)

Upvote 0
Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But on the video you see everything, if you have installed sql 2008 or 2012 its totally looks like the same as the video... If you cant do it with a video, how you want to do that?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i dont know how to start all the database and its not show me the same files between hem files to my (my files from the link in video)

You said your trying to make a season 8 server thats a ex700 server files completey different.

What ever files your using you need to watch the tutorial or read the tutorial for those files.

The setup is really simple.

1. Restore Databases
  2. Connect ODBC
  3. Edit IP And Sql In Server
  4. Edit Ip In Client
  5. And Portforward Unless ur Using A VPS

Boom Done!

About a hour or two studying and attempts you will make it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back