Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

i want to eliminate pjs but dont eliminate accounts please help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-----------------------Eng-----------------------------------------------
I need your help to eliminate pj's accounts, but not delete accounts, I hope to explain well the situation.
I think that will be the basis for UserLogin data, the problem is that I find the table where that is infrmacion.
I have a bat that eliminates archivito pj c. \ Server \ DBSRV \ char but still continue to appear in the accounts of the players to log into the game.

I hope someone can help with this problem I would appreciate your support and attention.
-----------------------Esp-----------------------------------------

necesito de su ayuda para poder eliminar los pj´s de las cuentas, pero sin eliminar las cuentas, espero explicar bien la situacion.
Pienso que sera en la base de datos UserLogin, el problema es que no encuentro la tabla en donde se encuentra esa infrmacion.
Tengo un archivito .bat que elimina los pj de c:\server\dbsrv\char pero aun siguen apareciendo en las cuentas de los jugadores al logearse en el juego.

Espero que alguien pueda ayudar con este problema que tengo agradeceria su apoyo y atencion.

Back