• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Iced] Custom Weps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These are all my custom weps ive made, enjoy!

M4A1,Flamethrower (in BETA),Scar-l,Shuriken Nades,Halo Energy Sword,Present Med,Pampow Meds :

Fork Sword :

Spartan Spear :

Red Queen Sword :

Hope Your Guys Like :D!

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Flamethrower is eh, M4A1 is good, Scar-I is eh, Shuriken nades are cool, halo sword isn't bright enough, fork is ok but I wouldn't put it ingame, spear looks a bit choppy but I like the idea of it, and don't like the red queen sword.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol yeah i hate the textures, the flamethrower i didnt rlly spend so much time on it, scar-l got screwed by the modifeier, halo sword is grey alphad so it doesnt look as birght, fork was just for laughs, spear texture wasnt good, red queen texture sucked hardcore. lawlll

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol yeah i hate the textures, the flamethrower i didnt rlly spend so much time on it, scar-l got screwed by the modifeier, halo sword is grey alphad so it doesnt look as birght, fork was just for laughs, spear texture wasnt good, red queen texture sucked hardcore. lawlll

Well still I play TG and check the forums so I know you do good work :p: just these aren't your best.

Retired modder
Loyal Member
Reaction score
present meds made by you, flamethrower fails but I guess also made by you..
The stars and rifles, not much no?
I saw them befor (I'm a googler)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LMAO DUDE!!! ok first of all, rifles and the stars all made by me kk? i never stole any poop. there are alot of ppl who made the same guns, plz use ur head? i can even show u the model in blender and show u how i made it. now STFU thinking someone else made no one else did kk? stupid skid

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like the m4a1 please release it.

Retired modder
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LMAO DUDE!!! ok first of all, rifles and the stars all made by me kk? i never stole any poop. there are alot of ppl who made the same guns, plz use ur head? i can even show u the model in blender and show u how i made it. now STFU thinking someone else made no one else did kk? stupid skid

LMAO DUDE!!! I can show the exact same guns in Blender DUDE.. Wtf, or you are stupid and doesn't see the big diffrence between models made by you and models made by other ppl or your just a stupid dude who likes to lie and leech >_>.
Btw I already don't like you D;

btw your RED QUEEN SWORD isn't even red >_>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LMAO DUDE!!! UR A DUMB poop DOUCHE BAG! I DIDNT STEAL ANY Ducking MODEL, I CAN EVEN SHoW U HOW I MADE IT DUMB CRAP, GTFO GET A LIFE(PLUS I DONT Ducking LEECH DUMB poop, IM A Ducking PRO MODELER JUST LIKE STYX, AND I WORK VERY HARD INTO THAT GUN, NOW STFU witch butt lady)

Reaction score
LMAO DUDE!!! UR A DUMB poop DOUCHE BAG! I DIDNT STEAL ANY Ducking MODEL, I CAN EVEN SHoW U HOW I MADE IT DUMB CRAP, GTFO GET A LIFE(PLUS I DONT Ducking LEECH DUMB poop, IM A Ducking PRO MODELER JUST LIKE STYX, AND I WORK VERY HARD INTO THAT GUN, NOW STFU witch butt lady)
Damn meng.

Calm down ;[. Also, TEXTURE QUALITY TO 32 BIT PLZ.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You made the model not the texture, who makes textures nowadays right styx.

Retired modder
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rofl? /Report
+ You think every higly of your self I see O_O
Big advertising for trinity
;O 100% Agreed.
Iced should post the images not links rofl.

This makes it double report

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm going to rate all of them 0/10 for posting them on Trinity. RZ rules states no outside links you can get infracted for this.

Adrian - Gunz Addict
Reaction score
first dont say you made them, say u got them from another game or from the internet. then i will say nice job turning them into elus.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These are all my custom weps ive made, enjoy!

M4A1,Flamethrower (in BETA),Scar-l,Shuriken Nades,Halo Energy Sword,Present Med,Pampow Meds :

Fork Sword :

Spartan Spear :

Red Queen Sword :

Hope Your Guys Like :D!

Lol, Nice Stuff :O i like it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lmao!! Dude i Ducking made them dumb shits, plus i didnt want to post all those screenies, second, adriann wtf u mean u get it from another game or internet?? I didnt fuckign steal any poop dumb fucks get a life skids. U guys r fuckign jealous u cant do poop and sayign that i suck when u cant do anythign!! Stfu witch hoez!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back