Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Iced Earth: Alive in Athens

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Came across a great DVD of a live concert for Iced Earth in Athens, Greece. Hope you guys enjoy. :tongue: This is also probably the only live stuff of Iced Earth I've seen on video. I believe that Iced Earth didn't initially release it back when it was shot because it was bad quality. But, Century Media got a hold of the footage and released Iced Earth's first live DVD.

I know it's long. But, it really is a great Ducking show. Probably one of the best you'll ever see. :grin:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found a video of like 36 minutes of the concert on google video the other day. It was amazing. The CD version is great too, I've been listening to it non-stop lately.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I saw that concert before, and yeah, Iced Earth is awesome, one of my favourites... <3

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DaCheat is back! <3

On Topic: I think they should bring back Matt Barlow for vocals. Heh, I found it interesting that Barlow left the band in 03' to pursue a career in the US Department of Homeland Security. :tongue: He was the best vocalist the band ever had.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree about getting Barlow back. I heard that the whole 9/11 situation really got to him and he decided to do somethin like that. Plus, their new singer doesn't have long hair, and that just doesn't work :D haha

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree about getting Barlow back. I heard that the whole 9/11 situation really got to him and he decided to do somethin like that. Plus, their new singer doesn't have long hair, and that just doesn't work :D haha

I don't care what their hair style is. Tim Owens is a great singer. I mean, he used to sing for Judas Priest. But, Barlow has a much better voice for Iced Earth than Ownes does.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heh, I was just joking about the hair lol. I agree that Barlow has a better voice for this band. Don't get me wrong, the new album with Owens is great too, I just prefer the older stuff. Although I am anxious to hear the second part of Something Wicked This Way Comes. I heard it's coming out later this year.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They haven't confirmed a release date because Schaffer's father died recently. But, it's going to be a double CD album. I look forward to it because they got a new rhythm guitarist.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, I have not heard about all of that yet, thanks for the info man :).

Back