Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I'd like to make my own private server and play the game properly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, let me introduce myself. My name is tmgtmg4244. I live in Korea. I want to make a proper personal server for the first time and play a proper game. I tried to make a personal server by going through various sites such as Google, but the tutorial itself is too old, the client file or even the server is almost old, There were too many cases where there was no file or link. So I want to ask you if you can tell me the client you are using recently and the server file you are using the most. And the file for building the right game server is the one I gave you about wamp, java, sql, and so on, and I'd appreciate it if you could post the right tutorial the way I recently created the server. However, I would appreciate it if you could upload the link and tutorial so that I can upload the current file in 2024. Likewise, wamp, java, sql, etc.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!
First of all, if this is the first time you are setting up a server, you should follow a tutorial on setting up a server without worrying about the version. Try to find one in your native language (I doubt it will be hard finding a tutorial in Korean) and follow it to the end, making sure you are able to connect and play.
After that you can try looking for a source for a newer version. The newest open source server codebase I know of is here:

Upvote 0
Back