• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ID or password incorrect on login

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys,Can I find some help here :D
Okay let's startI've downloaded game and file server here : http://forum.ragezone.com/f904/server-pbdev-8x8-online-1091525/
And when I ran the game and server but when the game started Does not have a login that problem, What's the solution? :huh:
SFA7 - ID or password incorrect on login - RaGEZONE Forums
And another request Please How Engage file on the server in vps,What are the changes I hope to benefit :):
Tnx for all:blushing:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Please some help here

Hello guys,Can I find some help here :D
Okay let's startI've downloaded game and file server here : http://forum.ragezone.com/f904/server-pbdev-8x8-online-1091525/
And when I ran the game and server but when the game started Does not have a login that problem, What's the solution? :huh:
And another request Please How Engage file on the server in vps,What are the changes I hope to benefit :):
Tnx for all:blushing:
Password is in SHA1. The best way to do is to turn on the autocreate in the auth configs.
Otherwise you can create a webpage for register the accounts.

For setup on vps you just need edit IP on configs of auth/battle/game and then check the ip in the SM_BATTLE_PREPARATION packet.(check if the doors is open else the client can't connect on the server)

The client connect to the ip in the file Config/Lwsi_En.sif of the client.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Password is in SHA1. The best way to do is to turn on the autocreate in the auth configs.
Otherwise you can create a webpage for register the accounts.

For setup on vps you just need edit IP on configs of auth/battle/game and then check the ip in the SM_BATTLE_PREPARATION packet.(check if the doors is open else the client can't connect on the server)

The client connect to the ip in the file Config/Lwsi_En.sif of the client.
OK what the ports you used it for connect i am using 39190 and it say server can not moved and not able to log in server ? any port else ?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thank you, but can you help me for build a server with me and you are required :D

@RageTeam
login sccesfull but i can't connect on the server in Channel , pls help

Upvote 0
Back