• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Idea to liven up Xbox 360 MODDING Section.

Rogu3
Reaction score
Hello All,
I believe that the Xbox 360 MODDING section should be renamed to "Xbox 360" or "Xbox 360 Gaming".
Why? You might ask? Not everyone is very interested in modding, and I believe that we might get more users to contribute to that section if it weren't based solely on Modding. I know the category is "Console Modding", but maybe you can also just change that to "Console Platforms/Modding". Afterwards, change PS3 Modding as well, and make the "Modding" parts of them both a subsection.

Thanks!
-Wreckless

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We have a Gaming section on the forums already.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This may have been worth while last year or even the start of this year how ever with the next gen console being expected to be released in the mid and 3rd quarter of next year it will become pointless as we can expect to start seeing the consoles very soon.

No matter what you do the Mod 360 section will die by next year and be replaced by Mod WTF Ever Its Called

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This may have been worth while last year or even the start of this year how ever with the next gen console being expected to be released in the mid and 3rd quarter of next year it will become pointless as we can expect to start seeing the consoles very soon.

No matter what you do the Mod 360 section will die by next year and be replaced by Mod WTF Ever Its Called

It'll probably be renamed to the Console coming out (Such as the Code name XBOX720)

Rogu3
Reaction score
Not many people will use it if they do add it, just a waste of space. Not many people use the xbox mod section...
Yes because it's simply an Xbox Mod section, like I just said... Many people aren't interested in Modding, but they are interested in Gaming. Yes, there's a Gaming Hotspot, but there's no section simply for Xbox Gamers. Yet, there's a section for Xbox Modders?

Back