• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

If you had 1 wish...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I only had one wish I would go back in time and change everything about my life. I would be nicer to my family. I'd also hang out with my dog and grandparents more before they passed away. I've been an idiot to just about everyone in my life so i wish I could go back and change it.

Reaction score
I wish I could skip periods from my life. Like fast forward it.
I understand why you are saying this, I really do, trust me there have been so many times that I wanted to do that. Having sat at home for years, doing nothing, no job, almost no contact with the outside world etc. I definitely would not have been sad if I could have skipped that part of my life.
For me that was a dark part of my life, a time I do not like to think about, most of the time it just feels like I actually skipped that part of my life. But I obviously didn't. It's poop to feel crap, it hurts and so many other things, but it teaches you. I know that everyone knows that, everyone knows those expressions of what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger etc. Frankly I do not give a crap about that, what I do care about, is that with my experience I'm able to help others, to be there for them.

So you do not want to skip parts, even if they are poop, because we all go through different levels of poop and if you use the experience in a positive way, you will be able to do great things with it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would wish for the ability to pause time, Search up Clockstopers on IMDB for my reference.

Reaction score
I understand why you are saying this, I really do, trust me there have been so many times that I wanted to do that. Having sat at home for years, doing nothing, no job, almost no contact with the outside world etc. I definitely would not have been sad if I could have skipped that part of my life.
For me that was a dark part of my life, a time I do not like to think about, most of the time it just feels like I actually skipped that part of my life. But I obviously didn't. It's poop to feel crap, it hurts and so many other things, but it teaches you. I know that everyone knows that, everyone knows those expressions of what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger etc. Frankly I do not give a crap about that, what I do care about, is that with my experience I'm able to help others, to be there for them.

So you do not want to skip parts, even if they are poop, because we all go through different levels of poop and if you use the experience in a positive way, you will be able to do great things with it.

I ain't doing anything with it by almost 15 years. So if I would have that power , I wouldn't think twice to use it. I would probably skip ahead the next 10 years of my life. But appreciate for you nice , warm response.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I ain't doing anything with it by almost 15 years. So if I would have that power , I wouldn't think twice to use it. I would probably skip ahead the next 10 years of my life. But appreciate for you nice , warm response.

Life is life, period, though. No matter the quality. Whether you spent 15 years doing nothing with it or doing everything you could possibly think of, you still had life and that should be enjoyable enough on it's own IMO. That's what helps keep me going.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This kind of sounds really stupid, but I would wish for everyone and everything that currently exists or will exist in the upcoming years to have the perfect life.

Reaction score
This kind of sounds really stupid, but I would wish for everyone and everything that currently exists or will exist in the upcoming years to have the perfect life.

That would be impossible. As someone's perfect life may not work together with anothers perfect life.

The "Etc." in the OP under the list of not allowed means that you need to use common sense about what you post.

Reaction score
If you feel that you've been stuck for such a long time, get help. Sometimes it doesn't even need to be that much help. I got help myself, they helped me start up again, get a income, work etc, it helped me do the things that I wanted to do for a long time.

And you're welcome. :)
Life is life, period, though. No matter the quality. Whether you spent 15 years doing nothing with it or doing everything you could possibly think of, you still had life and that should be enjoyable enough on it's own IMO. That's what helps keep me going.
Nah, trust me there are periods in peoples life that are flatout not enjoyable, that constantly hurt and makes you feel poop no matter what you are doing. I've gotten some great friends and valued memories from this site, but that period of my life was not enjoyable.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good thing if people don't understand it, it's not something that you want to experience, I was depressed for years, felt like there would be no end to that feeling etc, that feeling is never good.

But like I said, it helps me now, it helps me understand, it helps me to be there for others, and while this is good, it still better to not experience such crap. Still if it happens, it happens, trying to forget about it or whatever won't do you any good either, better to face upto it and use it for the better.

Reaction score
Skip exams maybe? :/

That's one thing you DON'T want to skip. You should value school , and college , more thany ou value anything in your life. You will have a good use of it , because nowadays ... the requirements are just increasing and increasing.

If you feel that you've been stuck for such a long time, get help. Sometimes it doesn't even need to be that much help. I got help myself, they helped me start up again, get a income, work etc, it helped me do the things that I wanted to do for a long time.

I am afraid of strangers , and I am in a stranger country. In fact I am the stranger in it. Getting help isn't as easy as it sounds. I don't expect anyone to understand my situation , it's why I usually don't tell it to anyone.

Watching so many movies made me paranoic , I am afraid of anyone giving any kind of help , because in my brain I got one word stuck "No one helps for free , something for something".

f793
Reaction score
That's one thing you DON'T want to skip. You should value school , and college , more thany ou value anything in your life. You will have a good use of it , because nowadays ... the requirements are just increasing and increasing.

Well I am joining Millitary then :D

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well I am joining Millitary then :D

The Military is not just a garbage can for all the school dropouts to be dumped in. The Military does not want a bunch of uneducated enlistees. Yes certain branches and MOS's accept as little as a GED but other branches and MOS's require a HSD or college degree. You may be able to pass the physical side, but if you have no education you will be wasting your time and will fail, miserably. Tech school is essentially high-school all over again, and practically all branches put you through Tech school after Basic Training.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Skip exams maybe? :/

yeah , sometimes I'm thinking why I have to take exam but when I thinking again .. If I don't take the exam I will don't know how far I'm understand what teacher teach me .. With exam too I can know where my weakness and after that I will keep study to correct my mistake ..

Back