• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

IGCN EX700/S6E3/EX702 Server Files [Latest Version]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no , the truth it this version is STABLE.

and you are IGCN costumer who got nailed :).

i wanted to share a few days before , but then i saw the problems with the older version , wizzy send pm to all costumers
and released 1 update - was a bit more stable but yet - crashing , i waited a bit more.

and tadam , a fixed version none crashing has been updated .

i downloaded it and released.

and yes 8.0.0.4 - IS STABLE AND NOT CRASHING .

haters gonna hate :) .

fail - you can give duel to NPC/Monster and gs will crash :D

(C1 XX AA 01 packet)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
fail - you can give duel to NPC/Monster and gs will crash :D

(C1 XX AA 01 packet)

Shows how "good" IGCN files really are.

If you push such updates to your consumers, you won the Internets. Because sir, not only are you ripping them off, but trolling them at the very finest level and skill the Internets has to offer.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shows how "good" IGCN files really are.

If you push such updates to your consumers, you won the Internets. Because sir, not only are you ripping them off, but trolling them at the very finest level and skill the Internets has to offer.

It's a protection, not a bug. On licensed servers it don't work ;)

And there are many traps like this. GL with finding them xD

Reaction score
Something I do not understand is, if they feel so confident with all methods of protection, and they think it will be impossible to crack your files, then please explain what you do all of you (IGC members), observing this post that is, because they give so much importance?

I think they are afraid that someone actually achieves crack files. :rolleyes:

CPP/C#/PHP/ASM
Reaction score
It's a protection, not a bug. On licensed servers it don't work ;)

And there are many traps like this. GL with finding them xD

blah blah blah , we will see :) .

also dont forget , Duel can be turned off easily! , fixed and turn on again.

$@#&$*@&

no spam in my topic - spam in your theard.

oh wait , you dont have one ...

Last edited by a moderator:
IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
The funny thing in this is, that there are several people who post here flame, that were begging me help actually not very long time ago, people who begged discounts and we refused, who begged free files, now when you see some trolls spamming , you join them. I remember all, and I know you will come back later again begging for help. I will make sure mauro07 won't get any help from supron anymore, and there is some more whose names are not worth to mention. We aint even stressed, let the files be here, we don't care, just stop shenanigans, if you have nothing to post - don't post at all, Naty48 - I can tell you that you are completely on the wrong path for cracking, there is no way you will emulate auth server, its not "send packet that license exist". If you want to crack it, you have to unpack CS,DS,GS and no other way (or buy). I repeat, WE DONT CARE THAT THE FILES ARE HERE, WE NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THAT, its all in your heads that we said something, we do not panic, people say "Files available in some forum vip sections" - get it? VIP SECTIONS - SCAM! They want to earn money on RageZone community that wants these files, they force you to buy vip to "get access" to cracked files, when u buy it -"WHOOPS, STILL NOT CRACKED".

one more thing - you say TT never acted this way? Its shenanigans! They did act, maybe 1 year back when latest files leak, now they just stop care and thats it.

No offense to anyone if that means something.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Come on!
As serious team should stop appearing here to answer everything that is written .. the files were leaked.
Everything is crackeable if need to be cracked always says Luciano Aibar, it's only a matter of time if a need or someone who pays to do it ^^.
Responding only seem arrogant and greedy, and what happened to the creator of this topic was unfair, so you don't have much to say either.

Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Closed a while because of the big amount of spam being made here. Maybe you will cool down a bit.

If someone have something interesting related to this thread don't hesitate to PM me so you'll be able to post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back