• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

iGunZ/Xenon website PSD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Didn't I say I went to rehab? Sorry for not telling you every day on the computer that I was in there whereas there wasn't any computer in there.

Then don't start crying about a website design i released, you gave me 6 months ago for my server, which i closed 1 month ago. Since its not yours in the first place and even if it was, its not my fault you went inactive.

You not touching the internet for over a few months isn't my problem.

Hi, I'm Omar!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Then don't start crying about a website design i released, you gave me 6 months ago for my server, which i closed 1 month ago. Since its not yours in the first place and even if it was, its not my fault you went inactive.

Don't be a penis because Irvin has proven you wrong, Tim. It's okay to've mistaken.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't be a penis because Irvin has proven you wrong, Tim. It's okay to've mistaken.

Hes saying im not allowed to release something which belongs to me, how am i wrong?
Its not his and he wasn't around for a long time so i'd give a fuk about what he thinks about me releasing my stuff.

Good Guy George
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Omar, for what you are fighting chill...
I'm with akunji, simce he bought/received it why he should give a duck uhhhh

Reaction score

If I made it, it's mine. What are you, seven? Is this a game of "finders keepers?" Ducking no. You weren't allowed to release this. Ducking period.

Hi, I'm Omar!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Omar, for what you are fighting chill...
I'm with akunji, simce he bought/received it why he should give a duck uhhhh

There's where you've gone wrong, if he had paid for this, then Irvin would have had no rights to disallow Tim from releasing this.

But he wasn't paid, and therefore Tim doesn't have the rights to release it.

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks good, but i'm on Irvin's side since i'm GFX designer too...

and if i'm right Akunji didn't even pay anything to Irvin?

and before release you should get permission from Irvin and if you release coded version you need both permission Irvin/Jur13n or Irvin/Vusion

Reaction score
Funny how the same people where crying about copying a interface someone made while this website has the same layout and almost the same style as darkgunz yet its good and nobody cry's.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
because i see ironic design still the same like fg and mg all the same interface.
akunji can do what he want release it or not you made it for xenon - igunz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I made it, it's mine. What are you, seven? Is this a game of "finders keepers?" Ducking no. You weren't allowed to release this. Ducking period.

Looks good, but i'm on Irvin's side since i'm GFX designer too...

and if i'm right Akunji didn't even pay anything to Irvin?

and before release you should get permission from Irvin and if you release coded version you need both permission Irvin/Jur13n or Irvin/Vusion

This design is made for MY gunz, i didn't find it, you GAVE it to me.
If you give something away to someone, it means its HIS and he can do with it whatever he wants.

Next to that i released it because people were already having it without me giving it away.
And i could care less about what you guys think, i hope people enjoy the stuff i released.

I could give 3 fuks about you 2 and vusion crying about me releasing my own files.

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you give something away to someone, it means its HIS and he can do with it whatever he wants.

Next to that i released it because people were already having it without me giving it away.
And i could care less about what you guys think, i hope people enjoy the stuff i released.

I could give 3 fuks about you 2 and vusion crying about me releasing my own files.

Well i got your point too, why to make site to someone if the person can't give it away...

Hi, I'm Omar!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

It was made for your server and not individually you, should I go on?

All your arguments are pretty ridiculous.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It was made for your server and not individually you, should I go on?

All your arguments are pretty ridiculous.

Made for server, server is mine, i do with everything related to my server whatever i want. Why? Its mine.
Bye.

Back