• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I'm Back, But More Importantly, I am Sorry

Reaction score
Hello dear members of the WarZ community on RaGEZONE. After 4 - 5 years, I am finally unbanned and ready to once again become active in the community, however I would like to start off with an apology. I want to apologize for my previous toxic, edgy, and extremist behavior. I was a kid, and thought the world revolved around me. I want to personally thank everyone for contributing to my knowledge and growth as a person during my days here on RaGEZONE, and in WarZ in general. If we've had any disagreements, or arguments in the past, I would like to say that I have no hard feelings towards anyone. I'm now 20 years old, I joined this forum when I was 13. So much has changed, I've become an overall better person, I'm still not perfect, but I am learning. So again, I hope all of you can accept my apology, and will welcome me to become a part of this community again.

Now, how are the rest of you doing? Personally, I'm in my 3rd year of college, majoring in Computer Science. I plan on getting back into WarZ / ISS to see what I can implement with the things I've learned, and of course share them with the community.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Glad to see you back, its always nice to see people coming back to this forum.

I remember the old times you were working on battleroyale and wasteland modes and im quite interested to see your future projects.

Personally after working with WarZ/Infestation engine for years (2013-2020) i decided to study Computer Science as well.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
5th year over a computer graphic college, enjoying simple anims and texture work... even when i don't work that much on warz... i still want to... but sadly no people to work with

tho kinda silly how i used like 12gb of my WarZ work last year to pass my texture lessons.. xd

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello dear members of the WarZ community on RaGEZONE. After 4 - 5 years, I am finally unbanned and ready to once again become active in the community, however I would like to start off with an apology. I want to apologize for my previous toxic, edgy, and extremist behavior. I was a kid, and thought the world revolved around me. I want to personally thank everyone for contributing to my knowledge and growth as a person during my days here on RaGEZONE, and in WarZ in general. If we've had any disagreements, or arguments in the past, I would like to say that I have no hard feelings towards anyone. I'm now 20 years old, I joined this forum when I was 13. So much has changed, I've become an overall better person, I'm still not perfect, but I am learning. So again, I hope all of you can accept my apology, and will welcome me to become a part of this community again.

Now, how are the rest of you doing? Personally, I'm in my 3rd year of college, majoring in Computer Science. I plan on getting back into WarZ / ISS to see what I can implement with the things I've learned, and of course share them with the community.

you broken my heart

Back