Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I'm curious if anyone's found this out (besides me)

Reaction score
I went and did a little test to see if iRO (english RO) works; testing to see if everything looked in order. The only problem I've found if some item descriptions are a little fuzzy, but it's usable. So Guys stop asking for the Korean version and get the english version, it works as I'm using it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is better to use kRO client than an iRO client because kRO have the latest patches and updates... the latest client, the less error you'll get, you can get a translated descriptions on searching ^^,

Reaction score
supernovice said:
it is better to use kRO client than an iRO client because kRO have the latest patches and updates... the latest client, the less error you'll get, you can get a translated descriptions on searching ^^,

yeha, I still use kRO only cause about most of the item desc in iRO are jumbled for me, but at first I stopped caused it stopped updating. I didn't think people uploaded the patches :p so I got bak to kRO. At least I thought I was on to something >.>;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah yeah what ever you know you can make your own combo like KRO+animaro+funro+crossro+xenaro= lesser error

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
it give a ftp pub to download fast the new updates of kro make your own client change the original patcher to your patcher and update via your server the kro and sakray

Back