Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I'm making WoW Private Server 2.4.3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My server is very good. It runs without errors or bugs with hamachi. My problem is:
The server cannot run when i write the ip of my rooter. Some error message- "Binding to port ... unsuccessful. Shutting down..."! The problem seems to be in my computer's options, because i can't start server on cs or w3 eather. My firewall is turned down so it is not problem.I think i tried almost everything. I guess somebody have to know what can cause this. Thank you for reading !!! :):

~ PAWN Coder -Beginner- ~
Reaction score
If you use Hamachi then u have to write the hamachi IP you moron.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No need to be so harsh about it.

But yes, you must use your Hamachi IP.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You didn't understood my problem. I want non-hamachi server!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You have to open ports on your router in order to use your router as your IP. Search on the forums for the guide on what ports to open.

-Bloodshed-

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
"Understood" - Understand

However how about you look for a few guides on the release forums.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had this problem myself the "Binding to port ... unsuccessful. Shutting down..." I had to reboot my server then it connected just fine. And I can't remember ever having to set up hamachi unless it came installed on the server. (Kinda doubt it, though.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I posted a ROUTER public thread here somewhere. Check it out.

Back