• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I'm New...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The title up the top says to create a introduction topic, so here it gose.

Hello,
My name is Keenan I live in Australia, Geelong. I do attend school i'm in year 7 and i'm about to go back to school for term four I do live with my parents and yes i'm nerd. I'm into graphics, web designing i'm not a pro at it but there are somthings I can do and yeah, In my spare time I like to take photos and later edit them on Photoshop which is fun. I do play online games Habbo Hotel not that much now I am just into downloading things atm.

Some popular websites I go to is , and , there just linked to my profiles. I'm currently into PHP it's kind of cool playing around with scripts.
My freind Louis (Ghod) reccomended me to this website and it looks cool I havnt really got the time to look around it yet but there are alot of users :tongue2:. I do play a sport at school baseball which is ok but we had to join a group and I thought that was pretty cool. Anyway I hope i gave enough infomation on who I am.

Peace Out, Keenan. :clover:

Back