• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Im wet

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That machine you got there must've cost a pretty penny.

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That machine you got there must've cost a pretty penny.
yeah, everything came up around $1800. PC = $12XX, WC = $4XX

I like your water tank :p
Thanks. Yeah I really like these type of res. I should've bought the small one, i thought this one was gonna give me room but turned out it was not.

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OC'ing is a pain, can't even pass boot screen @ 4.0
will try more

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what liquid cooling system is that?the name of the product?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
haha never read the 1st post :p just looked at the images thx dude lol

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OC'd to 3.8GHZ 1.52v temp idle around 30C*, load 40C* thats the farthest i can go.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Depends how you're oc'ing it.

You can go quite far just by changing the FSB, without having to touch the voltage.
Indeed, since AMD locks all their multipliers.
OC'd to 3.8GHZ 1.52v temp idle around 30C*, load 40C* thats the farthest i can go.
Not bad temps, but you should be able to hit 4.0ghz easy on the 965 Deneb core. People were hitting 4.0ghz on the 955 die on air stable. Not a bad overclock none the less, just week for big OC guru's :blush:

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
PC: http://forum.ragezone.com/f116/your-pc-specs-167570/index9.html#post5520038
WC: HeatKiller 3.0, MPC355, XSPC RX240

Im running @stock clock 3.4GHz with idle temp 29C*, load temp 33*C. ehh im not sure if the idle temp is normal though. I was expecting below 20 or 25. pics are below

If you were wanting 20C that would require the inside of your case to be sitting right around ~68 Fahrenheit, which would require your room temp to be right around 60 degrees... that would be akin to putting a giant AC unit in your room to get the ambient temps down.

an idle of 29C is fairly average - considering your running a hot power supply, as well as the extra lights (Which produce quite a bit of heat.. even considering they are CFL Lamps), ambient additions including the 4 hard drives, and the graphics card/sound card - they all increase the ambient temps quite a bit.

In other words, your perfect where you are at!

My own CPU is idling at:
41C in a warm room
with the NB at 42C and SB at 41C

So, go figure.. yours is mucho better =)

Back