Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Image Items in Inv are not there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Title says it all. I have items from JP Luna. Trying to put those items on my server. I've messed with the .pak files of course, messed with bin files.

Still can not see them in my inventory. They can be spawned and used but are invisible. No image at all. I've asked for help from some people.

But still can not figure this out.

Anybody know how to fix this option? It is starting to piss me off right now lol clearly.

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
Title says it all. I have items from JP Luna. Trying to put those items on my server. I've messed with the .pak files of course, messed with bin files.

Still can not see them in my inventory. They can be spawned and used but are invisible. No image at all. I've asked for help from some people.

But still can not figure this out.

Anybody know how to fix this option? It is starting to piss me off right now lol clearly.

Have you added the item images to the image.pak, then reconfigured the items to use the appropriate image file and coordinates? Adding new items to a client, such as the items from the japan client, can require some serious remapping of items. Hope it helps!

Back