• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WZ Importing multiple sprites from file tree?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking to replace multiple sprites in a .wz file.
I am using Harepacker and have exported the .png files via tools>export selection>png.
This gave me a nice file tree with the PNG's in the correctly named folders.
After editing multiple sprites from multiple different parts of the tree, I would like to import these back and replace the sprites that were exported.
I can see when a sprite is selected I have an option to 'change image' however this required me to go sprite by sprite and is prone to human error.

What I am looking for is to be able to select the master output folder (say obj from map.wz) and have it replace any sprite that has a file in that tree (say obj/acc1/darkwood/artificiality/0/0 & obj/etc/clock/fronttime/0).

Is this possible? I have only just gotten into .wz sprite editing and it seems crazy to think everything is imported one file at a time, so I feel like I must be missing something.

Any help is appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking to replace multiple sprites in a .wz file.
I am using Harepacker and have exported the .png files via tools>export selection>png.
This gave me a nice file tree with the PNG's in the correctly named folders.
After editing multiple sprites from multiple different parts of the tree, I would like to import these back and replace the sprites that were exported.
I can see when a sprite is selected I have an option to 'change image' however this required me to go sprite by sprite and is prone to human error.

What I am looking for is to be able to select the master output folder (say obj from map.wz) and have it replace any sprite that has a file in that tree (say obj/acc1/darkwood/artificiality/0/0 & obj/etc/clock/fronttime/0).

Is this possible? I have only just gotten into .wz sprite editing and it seems crazy to think everything is imported one file at a time, so I feel like I must be missing something.

Any help is appreciated.

AFAIK, no public repacker has this function.

Upvote 0
Back