• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[In-Development] FlyFF Website Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
MC Web Designs
Reaction score
Hi guys, I know I posted a thread the other day about my music, but today I just want to show you my website I've been designing and releasing, if I dont release is I will be selling it.

Design: 100% ~ Me
Coding: 7% ~ Me
93% Stefan Pfeifer

Pictures: ~ This is while Logged out. ~ You can find better quality photos at the bottom of this thread.
image1 - [In-Development] FlyFF Website Design - RaGEZONE Forums image2 - [In-Development] FlyFF Website Design - RaGEZONE Forums

Then this is me logged in:
image3 - [In-Development] FlyFF Website Design - RaGEZONE Forums image4 - [In-Development] FlyFF Website Design - RaGEZONE Forums

I have used Stefans coding and just edited bits of my own, so really all I want to know if your thoughts on it and how I could improve it?

Sample FlyFF is not an Official FlyFF Server or Private Server, it is just a name I made up so it is not advertising as I have no affiliation with any 'Sample FlyFF' server if one was to so happen exist.

Thanks.

- Live Preview-

Username: test
Password: test
(No caps)

--

-Better Quality Photos-

--

-UPDATES-
Navigation Bar Font: - I decided to give a bit more life to it, if you have an idea on which font would be better to use, please let me know.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
That updated font is horrible in my opinion. Change it to the old one are something else. For the rest does it look okay. I might have seen it somewhere else before, is that possible? It looks very familiar to me.

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
That updated font is horrible in my opinion. Change it to the old one are something else. For the rest does it look okay. I might have seen it somewhere else before, is that possible? It looks very familiar to me.

There is no possible way you have seen this before because it is my whole design. And I'm still messing around with the fonts.

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
~ Bump ~ Live Preview:

Username: test
Password: test
(No caps)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I know for some Reason my router keep deleting the service and my dads changed the Router password. I'll get it back on soon.

Just use for the live preview... easier

It's a lemon thing
Reaction score
Why do all flyff websites look the same :/

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
I dont see you making any better.

i was explaining his point, there is no need for me to release any better website.
also, im not a designer, im more a coder, i had a website project together with BlueOwner, so if u want to see something better:

Matt Clarke - [In-Development] FlyFF Website Design - RaGEZONE Forums

he got a good taste of an unique and new flyff design, even if it doesnt match to flyff itself, its something new.
also, the website is already fully working, sadly just catching dust, whatever u dont talk with a person who didnt get experience my dear.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was explaining his point, there is no need for me to release any better website.
also, im not a designer, im more a coder, i had a website project together with BlueOwner, so if u want to see something better:

Marry me.

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score

he got a good taste of an unique and new flyff design, even if it doesnt match to flyff itself, its something new.
also, the website is already fully working, sadly just catching dust, whatever u dont talk with a person who didnt get experience my dear.

There are pictures from animes(lol), the background is dark and kind of random, the header font doesn't fit Flyff at all, and you didn't design any of it anyways. Coding a site is something anyone can do(although most would do a bad job at it), why don't you show a design you made yourself?

0xC0FFEE
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The layout is very generic, it just looks like any other site.
There's nothing unique about it, colors are very bland and the fonts just look weird.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
There are pictures from animes(lol), the background is dark and kind of random, the header font doesn't fit Flyff at all, and you didn't design any of it anyways. Coding a site is something anyone can do(although most would do a bad job at it), why don't you show a design you made yourself?

as i said, im not a designer, but does this mean i cannot show what kind of designing i like? does this even mean im not allowed to tell designers any suggestions just cuz i cant do it myself?
ridiculous.
also, flyff in a korean anime game, whats wrong in using anime pictures?
although, the website i shew got many hover specifications which attracts the site for interaction, not seen here, sadly.

PS: your flyff website doesnt look better, its javascript dependent and throws tons of js errors on old browsers. the design theme is similar grey-dark to this one and looks even more bored haha.

Last edited:
MC Web Designs
Reaction score
as i said, im not a designer, but does this mean i cannot show what kind of designing i like? does this even mean im not allowed to tell designers any suggestions just cuz i cant do it myself?
ridiculous.
also, flyff in a korean anime game, whats wrong in using anime pictures?
although, the website i shew got many hover specifications which attracts the site for interaction, not seen here, sadly.

PS: your flyff website doesnt look better, its javascript dependent and throws tons of js errors on old browsers. the design theme is similar grey-dark to this one and looks even more bored haha.

If you was talking about my website here, it doesnt have any errors on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back