Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

In-game v110

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well I just got back into this again for NPC purposes but I have a question, why when I sniffed 110.1 I got this:
PHP:
Received UNKNOWN [0011] (2) 
11 00

Sent UNKNOWN [002E] (2) 
2E 00

Received UNKNOWN [0011] (2) 
11 00

Sent UNKNOWN [002E] (2) 
2E 00
The PING: is 0x11 I know that but the PONG doesn't match your decimal value of the hexadecimal? in your opcodes the PONG is 0x19(which decimal value is 25 which is what you got) i believe and I got 0x2E(which decimal value is 46)

<3
Reaction score
I got the same result as iAkira as well. 0x11 is correct, but it seems that 0x19 isn't. PONG should be 0x2E, I believe.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U are using HanbyualMS for some reason, may be somewhat easy to upgrade, but I highly recommend you that its better to use only PacketCreator, others are just whole bunch of craps

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oxysoft - In-game v110 - RaGEZONE Forums

yeah ingame !!!1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it seems like one of the Moderators of this forum is mad o.o my posts are getting deleted for some reason o.o

// i was just asking for the source >_>

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i suggest you play with some v83 source to see how it works with the client, or something well founded upon already. i can't give you my source though lol because 1) it's my own base and 2) it's in c#

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh but can you help me with these Packet Structure Blabla stuff so i can get in game v1.10 GMS :(?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
log onto gms and sniff packets, you don't need to decode everything, you could just send a hex string lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont see the sense of releasing this if you cant use it to get in game - or Rice dont want to help me, and tries to tell me other stuff while im just asking him to help me set it up.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it seems like one of the Moderators of this forum is mad o.o my posts are getting deleted for some reason o.o

// i was just asking for the source >_>

Your posts are getting removed by a super moderator...
Stop flaming/insulting each other and keep the fights off this release thread and do it through a PM message

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i dont see the sense of releasing this if you cant use it to get in game - or Rice dont want to help me, and tries to tell me other stuff while im just asking him to help me set it up.
You can get the packet structures and update your own? He released this to help people who know what they are doing. if you don't know how, just stay at v83.

Back