Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins Infernal Blood Castle

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Infernal Blood Castle

error when trying to enter new bc , when old bc ends, and new starts it teleports me to lorencia, why?
Someone HELP ME about MY PROBLEM PLZ
Im using 97d version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

error when trying to enter new bc , when old bc ends, and new starts it teleports me to lorencia, why?

Dude, did you changed the files in server folder too? (muserver/data/Terrain12.att)
If you don't change it, the GameServer don't recognize the new areas in BloodCastle, so he teleport you back to map 0 (lorencia).

PS: After changed the server files, restart the muserver to make the changes get effect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how to fix this?

marcelozzy - Infernal Blood Castle - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

PinoyCoder

I had never noticed it ... yet!
Strange... i just apply my patch on the client of MU and it worked correctly here! The texture error don't happens!
So... let's start looking for the cause of the error:
What version of MU you are using?
You do not delete any client folder before applying the patch, right?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm using MU 1.06B+. It's ok now. I forgot to replace some of the files. Thanks.

marcelozzy - Infernal Blood Castle - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello. I've tested this stuff, i'ts awesome! But... When i go to new location it throws me back. And when i moving my gm to statue , i don't see her... ( i've added code in monstersetbase... ) I use 4 season. Please, Help me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

[...] When i go to new location it throws me back [...]

Dude, did you changed the files in server folder too? (muserver/data/Terrain12.att)
If you don't change it, the GameServer don't recognize the new areas in BloodCastle, so he teleport you back to map 0 (lorencia).
Some season 4 servers have a folder named SCFData inside of the muserver. If you notice it, put the Infernal Blood Castle server files inside the SCFData/Terrains too. If the filename is not the same, just rename the Terrain12.att file to the corresponding name (BloodCastle.att or another one inside SCFData/Terrains folder).
PS: After changed the server files, restart the muserver to make the changes take effect.

[...] And when i moving my gm to statue , i don't see her... ( i've added code in monstersetbase... ) [...]

If you use the GM move to enter in a closed BloodCastle (out of their opening hours) you can't move around and you don't will see the statue, because the GS only load her in the event, when you kill all the spirit sorcerer.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Hi marcelozzy,can you made reskin DevilSquare?))))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Some season 4 servers have a folder named SCFData inside of the muserver. If you notice it, put the Infernal Blood Castle server files inside the SCFData/Terrains too. If the filename is not the same, just rename the Terrain12.att file to the corresponding name (BloodCastle.att or another one inside SCFData/Terrains folder).
PS: After changed the server files, restart the muserver to make the changes take effect.

If you use the GM move to enter in a closed BloodCastle (out of their opening hours) you can't move around and you don't will see the statue, because the GS only load her in the event, when you kill all the spirit sorcerer.

Thanks very much, i did it ..
I forgot about SCFData/Terrains ^^
ahm... which program do you change terrains files? :w00t:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks very much, i did it ..
I forgot about SCFData/Terrains ^^
ahm... which program do you change terrains files? :w00t:

I use the Mu_ATT_Tools V2.0 (that gives virus warning) to edit the *.att terrain files (passable areas, "walls" and similars). The light and the height of the map are edited with the MUimg application, also the textures of the objects and floors (*.OZJ and *OZB files). The objects are placed with an OBJ Map editor.

Hi marcelozzy,can you made reskin DevilSquare?))))

Hi dude! For a while i'm not editing maps, i'm just reading and learning about other things. I want to learn how to design 3D models, also get a copy of registered pentium tools (i dont have one :'( ) and create my own map objects.
So, if i finish it all... you can make sure i will make a totally reskin from DevilSquare :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Can you upload the tools you used? Thanks you so much! :)

And i dont know how to use Mu_ATT_Tools V2.0 ^^!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

good job :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Big thanks to everyone, but I think I'm not going to work with maps editing anymore.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
cho_scarp_03.OZJ can't unzip pls upload this file again thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Big thanks to everyone, but I think I'm not going to work with maps editing anymore.

This is awesome man 10/10 ... but you will finish this ?? I see is at 90% done ... thx for your time .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cunanhai
Here the file unzip is all fine! Try to do it with Winrar software.

Taurus2001
Thanks for the compliment! But i don't know yet if I'll finish this map ... as i haven't used the MuWorldEditor program to create this map, it doesn't work right to edit it again.

So, maybe i release a new version... but i have other maps to finish and to release hehehe

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
100% working on 1.07B+ client (main version 1.07.28) and gameserver base is 1.00.90 on korean protocol. No bugs... just an amazing event map for blood castle.
10/10 for this release and thanks for your work!
Respect man :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow this is fantastic indeed! Every big scale mod like this deserves a sticky! It also gave me a idea for devil square.. That I'll probably never try :D

Back