• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[InfestationMMO] WarZone Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harro
Reaction score
Welcome to WarZone's Team Recruitment!

Hello i am looking for talented people to join my team to help develop WarZone into something amazing if you would like to apply please post below.

About?
WarZone is a new infestationMMO server that is in the works it will contain many new gamemodes along with alot of new content such as re-done UI and many newer in game features such as airdrops etc. If you would like to view some of what WarZone has in a small uncompleted development thread please click here

Application Format
Please note in the other part its not required but if you have anything else you would like to addon please post that there and for skill set this is what you can do so if you're good at mapping, 3d modeling, etc put that there and also please include examples of you're work. You can choose not to post you're skype and if i accept your application ill PM you for you're skype.

Name:
Other:​

Last edited by a moderator:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Name: Kuchen ( Leon )
Skill set: Im just a Mapper i stoped coding
Other: Ex dev of Zombie Hunters
https://forum.ragezone.com/f793/release-noname-map-wip-1013041/​

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: Mikkel Christensen
Skill set: Coding: C++, VB, C#, Little bit of PHP (I'm not going to touch anything that has something to do with designing, lol :p)
Other: Have been developer of Apocalyps3nd, I have been coding for 6 years.

Feel free to pm me for my skype. :)

Reaction score
Name: Jonnybravo
Skill set: Coding: C++, C, ASM,C#,java, Little bit of PHP,html
Other: Was a developer for Deadz, I have been coding for 8 years. Taught 2 semesters of computer science 1 and 2.

Feel free to pm me for my skype. :)

Harro
Reaction score
Considering all applications above sorry for not replying quicker been working alot lately.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: (don't want to tell without being on contact) tri55
skill set: mapper
Optional info: little bit more knowledge than mapping, but I need to find in and learn in, just if you want. ( only starting that for you )

Staff member
Reaction score
Name:SanGawku
Skillset: C++, C#, Php
Optional Info: I ran and was the sole coder of LiquidZ, Currently working on a Emulator(Dragonball Online. Wrote the entire thing besides the networking libraries from scratch with only 1 other person)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also need you, how to contact you? My SKYPE:wuguoboy. please contact me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back